Nice job Jon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job Jon

I was holding my toungue ever since he opened his big mouth about how he should close the all-star game.

I am neither a yankee, or red sox fan.

Well you opened your big fat mouth and as of right now you will be the only reason that mariano will not even get a shot.

I was screaming for frankie, I don't care how good you think you are jon, your numbers barely hold a candle to mariano's and you have the balls to say you should be closing the game ?

Let's here from red sox nation on this one as i know there are tons of you on here. If you are going to bring in pap, why wasn't varitek catching. (seriously I can't figure that one out)

I don't know of any group of people that didn't want to see mariano come in in the 9th with a lead except maybe die hard NL fans and.... red sox nation ???

Alright well thanks to longoria it is now 3-3. i bet jon is thanking the luck of the irish right about now. Yes if the situation was reversed and this was at fenway and pap had mo's #'s I would be saying the same thing, except i wouldn't because mariano would never open his mouth and say that.
    and as i'm typing frankie loses the first batter.................................enough, I just want to see mariano get to pitch bottom line
    Last edited by MR Pain; 07-15-2008, 11:26 PM.

easy pain, you wait 10 years and see whee JP is on the save list guy. Go take a shower and take three Advil's before you hit the sack. Ease the pain
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
      easy pain, you wait 10 years and see whee JP is on the save list guy. Go take a shower and take three Advil's before you hit the sack. Ease the pain

3 advil's ?????? you have no idea what PAIN is my friend. I have fentanyl patches for my nueromuscular degenerative spinal disease. (not a joke, some people know that about me, i guess you do not) There is no time to wait 10 years buddy, i don't know if you heard but yankee stadium is closing.

read full post I said if the situation were reversed i would be just as mad. so that was the right thing to do and open his big fat mouth? yes? or no?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
        3 advil's ?????? you have no idea what PAIN is my friend. I have fentanyl patches for my nueromuscular degenerative spinal disease. (not a joke, some people know that about me, i guess you do not) There is no time to wait 10 years buddy, i don't know if you heard but yankee stadium is closing.

read full post I said if the situation were reversed i would be just as mad. so that was the right thing to do and open his big fat mouth? yes? or no?
        kk

Comment

I'm not gay dude so no thanks on the invite, and i would love to wait 10 years with you, but unfortunately i will be dead by then and i have a feeling there are a lot of good sports moments for me to watch from now until then.

You still don't answer any questions like was it the right thing to do ? or why wasn't varitek catching ? that i really do want to know from red sox fans. I don't get it ?

sorry i didn't get to you sooner uconn i was watching mariano take care of business while you were hoping he would blow it. Well i got what i wanted and i just wanted to see him pitch.

P.s I can get you a really good deal on some granite. LOL

Comment

dude im sorry about ur health guy, but who brings that up? is it for sympathy? to make me feel guilty? its a sports forum dude? I dont bring up that one of my family meemebers is sick

Comment

no sympathy my man, it's just that a lot people on here already know that about me. not to make you feel guilty and hey when your in pain like me and someone even says advil. It's funny. It really is, i really did kind of chuckle when i read that.

The only reason i did bring it up is because you provoked it with the pain, and advil comment. Not a big deal, i'm very open about it as you can see and i actually like educating people.

It is a sports forum and i started this thread off with strictly a sports question, that has still NOT been answered by you or anyone else. was pap right to say that? why wasn't varitek catching? it seems like your the one that wants to talk about my health.

Comment

Working...
              X