No announcement yet.

Did George Steinbrenner have a stroke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did George Steinbrenner have a stroke?

this is a serious question

U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
      good point, probably nobody

Comment

I did not know he was in poor healthy until tonight really but the writing shouldve been on the wall for me because nobody with his passion wouldve just handed over the team unless he really needed to get some rest.....love him or hate him he remade the Yankees into the force they have been the last 10 years.

And UCONN some threads can do without your who gives a fuck sign.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          I did not know he was in poor healthy until tonight really but the writing shouldve been on the wall for me because nobody with his passion wouldve just handed over the team unless he really needed to get some rest.....love him or hate him he remade the Yankees into the force they have been the last 10 years.

PEACE
          lol, I love the option dude....

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

PEACE
            Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

The NY media has been all over this...he has become reclusive the last 2-3 yrs. He did an interview with a NY reporter last year and he kept repeating the smae thing...they sal it is Alzheimers.....or Dementia...not sure of the difference.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

what do u have agasint him? do u think he's hot or something?

Comment

If you are talking to me, I have nothing against him. I am actually surprised at the luke warm reception he got tonight. Heck, he deserves a standing O from Yankee fans.
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    If you are talking to me, I have nothing against him. I am actually surprised at the luke warm reception he got tonight. Heck, he deserves a standing O from Yankee fans.
                    agreed, no harm guy

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                      That's Yankee fans for ya!
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

He bought the franchise for $10M in 1973. It is easily the most valued in sports, and his deals with broadcasting and everything else are revolutionary.

Yank fans lukewarm reception was stunning, at best.
                        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                        X