Nfl Pix With No Spread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Pix With No Spread.....

Who Here At This Forum Is Lights Out When It Comes To Picking The Nfl With No Pts.....
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

I hit 7-10 team ML parlays in the NFL all the time. I never lose. I hit them at about an 85% winning rate but when 15% of the time they do happen to lose I actually bet the opposite of what I post because of the BC jinx. These parlays have allowed me to retire early and move out to Cali. I spend most of my time on my yacht in the beautiful summer breeze....

Signed,

Chuck
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      I hit 7-10 team ML parlays in the NFL all the time. I never lose. I hit them at about an 85% winning rate but when 15% of the time they do happen to lose I actually bet the opposite of what I post because of the BC jinx. These parlays have allowed me to retire early and move out to Cali. I spend most of my time on my yacht in the beautiful summer breeze....

Signed,

Kaz

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        KAZ

Comment

KAZ

The guy never loses. Just ask him

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            The guy never loses. Just ask him
            Dude that post you made about the 7 team ALTERNATE RUN LINE parlay had me dying in laughter when I read it...funniest shit ever bro!!!

Comment

C1 Can You Email Me You Can Get It From Monte..... Thanx
              "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

Signed,

Chuck

I was in that PkEm pool Wayne sponsors on Sportsline and Chuck did damn well picking games with no spreads (give him credit if he earns it)......I think he was between 65-70% and mightve finished in the money.......friend of mine who played last year and will play this year also did good and finished in the money......I didnt fare too well in it because I kept picking 10 pt dogs to win every week

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBYW
                  Who Here At This Forum Is Lights Out When It Comes To Picking The Nfl With No Pts.....
                  I won the survivor pool (the GPS tracking system) here on BettorsChat and 10K in another elimination pool last year.

Comment

Signed,

Chuck
                    omg!

Comment

fuzzebear

Originally posted by fuzzebear
                      I won the survivor pool (the GPS tracking system) here on BettorsChat and 10K in another elimination pool last year.
                      that should answer his question.....would be strong enough credentials for me to follow......I know it's not me, I have a hard time with the NFL.....

appears you would be a good one to follow IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Please listen carefully ...

Just follow Reds12 ... $$$$$ in the bank ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

no argument here

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

I thought Reds12 only did NHL & CFL!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

I look for non-division home favorites of -2 or more. Those teams win SU over 70% of the games. I don't play them blindly. It's a starting point.

Comment

Working...
                              X