anyone like Houston tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone like Houston tonight?

anyone think its a trap that houston only favored -130 with Roy Oswalt on the mound vs 75 year old Tim Redding??? any thoughts?
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Feels like a trap game to me especially with Oswalt coming off an injury, but it wouldn't surprise me if they won. Keep this in mind
    REDDING is 1-1 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 1.93 and a WHIP of 1.357

Comment

I hate that I am saying this, but RoyO ain't what he once was. He is still top 10 active in win %, and was probably under-rated for too long. But he seemed to go in decline LY, and he was beginning to turn it around before his injury, but his HR totals are ridiculous, since he has gone to the strategy of challenging hitters more often. The good news is that the Nats aren't your conventional power hitting lineup, though there are a couple who have dinged him in the past.
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I took wash RL + 1 1/2 @ -145 earlier today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I ended up making a pretty large play on UNDER 8, strictly a trends maneuver.

Hope RoyO's injuries are not a factor
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Apparently the pain was too much. RoyO removed after 1 IP. Chad Paronto in for long relief.

Comment

Working...
            X