ATTN LVJIMMY, need a phillies pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN LVJIMMY, need a phillies pick

What do you think is it safe to back kendrick at home tonight against this damn dbag team I cannot stand?

I love the Phillies tonight! K How goes 3 for 4 with a 2 run shot and 2 run double. This team has been ripping the cover off of the ball and wins this game 9-3. I LOVE them in this spot!

Signed,
    The Anti-LVJimmy
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

No opinion on the game but bet the over on amount of Ry Howard K's prop

signed,

LVJ

PEACE

Comment

Kendrick will be lights out tonight. Speaking of lights out, Ryan Howard is in a groove so watch out.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
          What do you think is it safe to back kendrick at home tonight against this damn dbag team I cannot stand?
          1st off, you guys are all pricks.

2nd, rip me, tell me I'm not a fan, do whatever the fuck you want, but Tornado, I would not play KK and the Phils tonight at -160. Yes, they took 2 of 3 from StL, but they only scored 8 runs in doing so while holding StL to 5 runs. I know AZ has a bad offense, but the Phillies offense is in a funk. If you look at their past month, other than in games against the sorry-ass Braves, they haven't hit.

I know Davis is nothing special, but he went 1-0 with a 1.93 ERA in two starts versus the Phillies last year, and is 2-1 with a 2.93 ERA in six career starts against them.

I would stay away from this one or throw something small on AZ @ +145. I personally am not playing it either way.

Comment

Jimmy your my man, staying off the game.....Lol they are just giving you shit.

Comment

Philly is 1 game under .500 vs Righties

8 games over .500 vs lefties

'Zona is 5 games under .500 vs Righties

5 games over .500 vs lefties

The matchup (Highlighted) seems to favor Philly here but i'm staying away too Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
                Jimmy your my man, staying off the game.....Lol they are just giving you shit.
                Don't get me wrong, it seems like every game for AZ is a struggle these days, but -160 is just too high.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

The matchup (Highlighted) seems to favor Philly here but i'm staying away too Jimmy!
                  KK is my 2nd fave pitcher on this team and as you state, Philly has been good against lefties, but at -160, I just can't justify it. I think Philly is still overvalued at home. If you chk the stats for the season, other than HRs (67 vs. 60), they actually have better offensive stats on the road. For whatever reason, they're just not hitting lately, especially at home.

Comment

Wayne, no hard feelings man...I'm gonna try to be more positive with this team...it just kinda pissed me off that you didn't think I'm a fan, but I understand...I'm just too pessimistic sometimes.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                        Wayne, no hard feelings man...I'm gonna try to be more positive with this team...it just kinda pissed me off that you didn't think I'm a fan, but I understand...I'm just too pessimistic sometimes.

I put smiles after most of my posts so that you would know i'm just messing with ya'. Don't get me wrong, i believe what i say but it was never hostile on my end. I seriously couldn't understand how you could be a fan of a team and rip them as much as you did. It just seems like it isn't worth being a fan at that point. I also know you are a Phillies fan. My point was, you never seem to act like one OR enjoy the good moments when they happen. Most fans can at least enjoy the good things that go on and try to be positive towards the rest but you rarely do that. Howard is on fire right now and it happened at a bad time for you in this argument (lol), but seriously, just try to acknowledge some of the good with the bad. It is alot less stressful and it can be alot more fun at times too.

Comment

I put smiles after most of my posts so that you would know i'm just messing with ya'. Don't get me wrong, i believe what i say but it was never hostile on my end. I seriously couldn't understand how you could be a fan of a team and rip them as much as you did. It just seems like it isn't worth being a fan at that point. I also know you are a Phillies fan. My point was, you never seem to act like one OR enjoy the good moments when they happen. Most fans can at least enjoy the good things that go on and try to be positive towards the rest but you rarely do that. Howard is on fire right now and it happened at a bad time for you in this argument (lol), but seriously, just try to acknowledge some of the good with the bad. It is alot less stressful and it can be alot more fun at times too.
                          Roger that...you're 100% correct this time

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                            Wow

lol

I'm a Red Sox fan and i'll even say it ... I LOVE THIS GUY!

Comment

lol

I'm a Red Sox fan and i'll even say it ... I LOVE THIS GUY!
                              Lol, he obviously wasn't doing it earlier, but now he is destroying mistakes...that was a shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X