Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOM tonight...havent posted in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOM tonight...havent posted in a while...

hey guys,

havent posted in a while because it's been crazy, just got a promotion at my job and it's wonderful. After being engaged and thinking that I could never get back to dating ever again a wonderful woman has stepped into my life and I couldn't be happier. Just an update for those who care. I have been following some cappers around here since I havent picked any plays on my own but like a few games tonight, and one enough to make it my GOM. Feel very strong about this play and wish everyone luck tonight. Let's bring em in.

$300 to win $300 on Baltimore +100 GOM (3 units)

Here's my reasoning. Baltimore can score runs. Is John Parrish really a decent pitcher? I mean at one time, he was considered to be a great arm, but let's be serious, Toronto's pitching is hurting right now and they have to turn to Parrish. Guthrie has some great stuff and as a pitcher, I enjoy watching Guthrie. It's always fishy when a team is a pickem or -120 at home, it means their only getting favored because of home field advantage. Guthrie has been successful in his starts against Toronto... 1-0 in 4 starts, 3.00 ERA, last time out against this same team, 7 innings, 6 hits, 1 Earned Run and 6 strikeouts. Fairly good numbers against the entire starting lineup tonight. If Baltimore can swing the bat tonight against subpar John Parrish, they should have good enough pitching to pull this one out on the road.

$300.00 to win $200.00 on Arizona -150 (2 units)

$220.00 to win $200.00 on Chi White Sox (2 units)

$280.00 to win $200.00 on LA Dodgers (2 units)

gl everyone
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Good Luck !!!

Comment

gl my man---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL bro
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

good luck with tha O's tonight, CML's!

Comment

Working...
          X