#2) Titans ...................#@%^&^&*!

I feel better now !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I had the opposite of those two. However, I had thse two bummers ths week:

Carolina -6.5-give up a FG late to win by six

Akron +19.5-losing by 18 only to have Miami-O run it in from the 5 with 35 seconds left.

Now I feel better. But then again, is'nt that why they play the games? Money to be won or lost.

Comment

maxell

I agree that is why they play them , of course . But the precentages favor thats not going to be the norm but totally opposite . Steve Mcnair is a solid QB and everyone has there days but leading 27 to 24 at 4:43 and having a point to play with will 92% of the time land in your court . So consider yourself very fortunate in that one . No where in my crystal ball did I see a 71 yd return on the kickoff , a 15 yd up the gut , in the red-zone , then to top it off a 65 yd return of a intercept for a td ! This will not happen often , trust me !

The Philly game , well that was the ole back-door at its best . A 11 point lead with 3:10 to go at home and with a very solid defense to boot ....... was just plain old bull-shit ! The avg. for onside kicks got a leg-up because of very poor play , that T.D. to MaCants as time expired was also a total break down usually reserved for high school teams ..... so again consider yourself lucky.

Just my two cents and I know that 90% of the time these two situations will land the other way because they arent normal !

Anyway Congrats on being on the winning side , which isnt always the right side .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

mm

In no way was i mocking your two tough losses. those types of losses tend to stay with you for a long time. However, in the NE game, Tenn. scored ad made the 2 point coversion to go up 27-24 with 4:40 left. 71 yard kickoff returns are unpredictable but you have to admit, when you kick the ball you beter coverr it or it's coming back. If tenn had a defense thy would have stuffed NE and forced a FG but they did'nt. So with 3:14 left it's NE 31-27. They kicked off and Tenn was on the move until McNair threw a pick that was retrned for 65 yards-game over. Lucky? Maybe. But the key here was neither team could stop the other and NE scored more points after relinquishing a 24-19 lead late in the fourth quarter (could'nt believe that 31 points were scoed in the quaer). I honestly did'nt think Tenn was the right side in the contest or I would'nt have wagered on NE. Consider the titans were 4-9 ATS a favorites in road games. NE 5- 1 ATS when hosting Tenn. And the dog was 45-24-4 ATS in NE games. Seems to me you could have made a case on NE being the right side in that contest. Now the Philly game I agree, after seeing the events unfold, that was the correct side as they did everything but cover. Although Wash could have forced OT if Ramsey had not overthrown a WIDE OPEN L. Coles in the corner of the end zone on the 2 point conversion. If that would have happened, who knows, Wash might have pulled out a W. Which would have been a crushing blow in Philly's chances of getting back in the SB race. Go figure. We're all trying to pick winers in a game where the damn ball does'nt bounce straight.

Comment

Lets not forget Oakland Philadelphia and Pittsburgh :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

s.d./jax

the gods were good to me sun as a 21 point 4th quarter put the game over as brees threw a td with under a minute left. finally something good happened.

Comment

mal

Yeah how about that, 21 points in the last 4:19 to push the game over. Almost too embarrassed to collecton that one. :D

Comment

MMM,

I had 3 backdoor whammys late yesterday.

I had the lazy no good fat coached Beagles..man I had to watch that end too.. Reid celebrating that they didnt get the 2 pt conversion. A coach like Gruden would be taking off heads for even allowing the team to score on them.

Then those lousy stinking SD bettors..man I was on the other side of that one too..what a fuqing stinking joke..two scores in less than 2 min in the game.

Add the SF over.. FG kicker misses a simple chip shot that ****** SF and the over..damn it.

Turned a great day into a losing day for me.

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Hey wallstreet,

I was on the same boat just like you on SF -7.5 and OV 42. If he make that FG it would of been different. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

By Far :

The biggest whammy I ever saw ????

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Now add the Bucs to that list
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I'll pitch in here also.

I had Philly on the tail end of a 6 Teamer paying $536. Say la ve.

I also had San Diego /Jax over which never should of gone over the total. Similar to Philly game in that one play made and it would never of happen. For those that had the over if Taylor just gets tackled before scoring with 1:47 left they run out clock as SD has no timeouts.. Instead he scores and San Diego scores also to put it over.

I had Raiders/Chicago over also. If Oakland kicker Sebastian Janikowski doesn't make field goal which hits upright and ties game at 21 the game stays under the 43points.

While I won 2 and lost 1 the impact wasn't the same but over a long season these things happen.
                        Racing Assistance

Comment

Working...
                        X