Pitching Change at Coors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitching Change at Coors

Chris Volstad gets the nod today over Hendrickson.......line has spiked to -190 at most places

I was looking at the Rockies and now will probably pass

From what I hear Volstad might be their top arm on the farm but his strikeout numbers arent dominant so not sure how that will translate.

PEACE
    Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 07-06-2008, 12:35 PM.

Why give your top pitching prospect his first major league start at Coors? He's got a 4.71 ERA in AA since coming off the DL and a 10:5 K:BB ratio. He's an extreme groundball pitcher so he needs his defense to help him out. I'm not surprised that he's such a big dog in this one.

Comment

I have a big bet on the Rockies but I have listed pitchers. Do books usually refund these wagers before the game starts? I have a good chunked locked up on the Rockies in one of my accounts and now I don't have enough cash in it to place another wager on them.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

thanks MCP............appreciate the heads up

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I think Mark Henderickson is listed as the starter again. What the hell is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
            I think Mark Henderickson is listed as the starter again. What the hell is going on here.
            You are correct makes no sense at all why the Marlins are fucking around like this.....I hope Hendrickson gets lit up

PEACE

Comment

I have Hendrickson pitching at my books.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I have Hendrickson pitching at my books.
                Yes it went from Hendrickson, to Volstad, and back to Hendrickson in about 30 minutes of time.

Comment

Working...
                X