Picks For Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

As i stated the other day, my local closed shop for 6 weeks and headed to Vegas after the College World Series ended. He let me use any lines from Wagerstreet or WSEX when he was open. Having done that for the last 2 years, i havn't needed to have money in any offshore and i didn't. They stopped accepting E-Checks and stuff like that so i wasn't even sure how to fund them anymore. I was going to take a 6 week break too but after looking at Wagerstreet for deposit options, i noticed the Visa Gift Cards and figured i would see how easy those were to use. Quite honestly, it was very simple. I decided to play around with it and fund one for my account.

I put $200 in and with the re-up bonus, i have $220 in there now. I had been playing my Grand Slam wagers for $100, Home Run plays for $60, Triples for $40 and Doubles for $25. By putting the money up front again and in my offshore, i'm going to play around with it and lower the wagers a little bit to make it last longer. I'll put around $40 (To Win) on a Grand Slam play, $25 (To Win) on a Home Run play and around $20 (To Win) on a Triple play. I'll post how many dollars i'm using on each play and the amount i have to play with in my account each day. My plan is simply to have fun with it, without putting in $200 every other day. I may have to play and post games throughout the day depending on what i have in my account. You can follow, play along or ignore my posts. Either i'll lose it quickly or add to it as we go!

Day 1
    Won/Loss = +$25.50
    New Total = $245.50

Day 2
    Won/Loss = -$113.50
    New Total = $132.00

Day 3
    Risking = 118.10

I actually got pretty lucky in day 2 by going (1-8) and only losing what i lost. It could have been much worse if the big play hadn't hit. Yesterday, Wagerstreet was down and i did nothing so this is day 3.

"MLB" ( )

Boston (Wakefield) ML ---> (20.00 To Win 23.00)

Wakefield holds a career record against T.B. of (17-3) 3.31 Era. He has been great in dome's too over the last 3 years going (7-3) with a 3.00 Era (4-1 @ T.B.). Garza is pitching well and he hasn't faced Boston very much of late. We'll see what happens tonight i guess but this may be Boston's best chance at a win in Tampa with Kazmir going tomorrow.

Toronto (Litsch) ML ---> (38.10 To Win 30.00)

Toronto has been playing pretty well under Gaston and Litsch has been great this year. Seattle has shown me no life at all this year and the Blue Jays seem to be hitting their stride (Winners of 3 straight).

ML Parlay = Cincinnati (Volquez) - NYY (Chamberlain) ---> (60.00 To Win 77.78)

I love how both these guys are pitching right now and they are both @ home against teams they should beat. Plain & Simple really.

GOOD LUCK

Good luck buddy!

Comment

gl my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha----let's build up that acct., and then come NCAA Foots, we'll add to that.....best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL wayne! gotta go against you on the homer boston play, garza looked fantastic @ marlins last start and wakefield has shaky dome numbers this year (3 starts 0-1, 7.36 era .311 baa) also had a rough start @ tampa earlier in the year, 4 runs 5 walks 1 k

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          gl my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha----let's build up that acct., and then come NCAA Foots, we'll add to that.....best to ya
          lol, my local will be back by then and i won't be playing with an "Account" anymore!

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
            GL wayne! gotta go against you on the homer boston play, garza looked fantastic @ marlins last start and wakefield has shaky dome numbers this year (3 starts 0-1, 7.36 era .311 baa) also had a rough start @ tampa earlier in the year, 4 runs 5 walks 1 k
            Wakefield actually only gave up 3 earned runs in a game earlier at Tampa. If you want to talk Era, Garza and his Era was up near 7 against Boston this year and if we are talking about most recent starts, Wakefield threw 7 shutout innings and allowed only 2 hits while walking 1 and striking out 6 against Arizona in his last outing. I gave reasons for playing Boston, mainly because i don't need hearing it is a "Homer" pick. (17-3) is (17-3). Do you think Wakefield was on fire every time he was about to face T.B. in his career? Probably not but he has had their number. Will he tonight? Who knows but this play is based on the numbers and nothing else. Garza in 2 starts vs Boston this year has given up 8 ER's in 10 innings pitched and his Era is 6.97
            Last edited by wayne1218; 07-01-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Also, in Wakefield's last 6 starts, he has given up 2 or less earned runs in 5 of them. He isn't doing too bad himself. Who knows, maybe the Rays sweep!

Why do i feel like i have to do a write up and defend a play any time it says Boston? I'll never understand that!

Comment

gl today wayne
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck tonight, Hoss!

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

BOL today Wayne...
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

lets go Boston ! played these clowns tonight- I love betting against former Twins Pitchers !

Comment

Not looking good tash. Wakefield and Garza did their job. I expected more from the Boston offense though.

Comment

where did redsox and yankee offenses go?????? frustrating to watch to say the least
                            THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                            your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Also, in Wakefield's last 6 starts, he has given up 2 or less earned runs in 5 of them. He isn't doing too bad himself. Who knows, maybe the Rays sweep!

Why do i feel like i have to do a write up and defend a play any time it says Boston? I'll never understand that!
                              I was only giving you a hard time when I added "homer" play, I don't think it was a bad play at all because like you said boston has had success against garza this year. And wakefield was on once again only 1 earned run in 7 innings. gl tommorow

Comment

Working...
                              X