X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

MLB
    -------

As i stated the other day, my local closed shop for 6 weeks and headed to Vegas after the College World Series ended. He let me use any lines from Wagerstreet or WSEX when he was open. Having done that for the last 2 years, i havn't needed to have money in any offshore and i didn't. They stopped accepting E-Checks and stuff like that so i wasn't even sure how to fund them anymore. I was going to take a 6 week break too but after looking at Wagerstreet for deposit options, i noticed the Visa Gift Cards and figured i would see how easy those were to use. Quite honestly, it was very simple. I decided to play around with it and fund one for my account.

I put $200 in and with the re-up bonus, i have $220 in there now. I had been playing my Grand Slam wagers for $100, Home Run plays for $60, Triples for $40 and Doubles for $25. By putting the money up front again and in my offshore, i'm going to play around with it and lower the wagers a little bit to make it last longer. I'll put around $40 (To Win) on a Grand Slam play, $25 (To Win) on a Home Run play and around $20 (To Win) on a Triple play. I'll post how many dollars i'm using on each play and the amount i have to play with in my account each day. My plan is simply to have fun with it, without putting in $200 every other day. I may have to play and post games throughout the day depending on what i have in my account. You can follow, play along or ignore my posts. Either i'll lose it quickly or add to it as we go!

Play 1

"MLB" ( )

CWS (Vazquez) ML ---> (27.80 To Win 20.00)

GOOD LUCK

good luck with the plays wayne.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL today Wayne and thanks for sharing your wager amounts...I know its irrelevant as to each his own but still interesting to know...probably why you always keep your head above water and are in the game posting on the regular by keeping your wager amounts minimal and having fun for entertainment purposes...best way to do it IMO and GL again man!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

bol wayne...how do those prepaids work. just go in and purchase and load is it that simple...and is the a huge fee to buy them??..will try wagerstreet if thats the case.
        Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
        2012 Record
        NCAA FB 0-0
        NFL 0-0

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

beat your bookie

i can hook you up with a friend that pays a offshore site to run his books . no dep. need he will dep.5000.00 for you first one to 1000.00 pays e-mail me i will tell you more

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              BOL today Wayne and thanks for sharing your wager amounts...I know its irrelevant as to each his own but still interesting to know...probably why you always keep your head above water and are in the game posting on the regular by keeping your wager amounts minimal and having fun for entertainment purposes...best way to do it IMO and GL again man!!!

Most probably wouldn't consider that very minimal Chad. I don't know if you are a high roller or not but 75% of all people who wager through internet books usually wager between $5-$25 per game/bet. $100 per wager or even $40 would be considered small by a few but alot by most.

Comment

Originally posted by Croughn
                bol wayne...how do those prepaids work. just go in and purchase and load is it that simple...and is the a huge fee to buy them??..will try wagerstreet if thats the case.

It was real easy. Wagerstreet only takes "All-Access" Visa cards right now. The card is $9.95 and it is re-loadable once you buy the card. You can buy a Gift card for $4.95 but they are in increments of like $50 or $100 and not re-loadable. You can order a card through the website and wait a week for it to come in the mail to activate and use it or you can go to a local retailer, buy the card and either make a deposit right at Wagerstreet (With the Gift Card), or load one through the website and then make the deposit. There is a list of local retailers that sell the cards. I had many places around me and i just went and bought one. Just put your zip code in and find one. It has to be a All-Access Visa though. Once you have it, go home and activate or deposit it.

Here is the site. Click Read More in the lower middle of the page. Once there, click FAQ (3rd down on the left). On that page click #3 (Where do i get a card). Put in a zip code and they tell you where they are sold.

https://www.allaccesscard.com/prepai...ard/applyNow.m
                Last edited by wayne1218; 06-28-2008, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sophia
                  i can hook you up with a friend that pays a offshore site to run his books . no dep. need he will dep.5000.00 for you first one to 1000.00 pays e-mail me i will tell you more

Thanks. My local is great and he is only gone for 6 weeks. It sounds interesting though for future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Most probably wouldn't consider that very minimal Chad. I don't know if you are a high roller or not but 75% of all people who wager through internet books usually wager between $5-$25 per game/bet. $100 per wager or even $40 would be considered small by a few but alot by most.

COUNT ME ON THE ALOT SIDE
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gl buddy

wish i saw some slams tho !
                      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978
                        gl buddy

wish i saw some slams tho !
                        Later. I needed to post the 4 PM game 1st.

Comment

tyvm wayne
                          Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                          2012 Record
                          NCAA FB 0-0
                          NFL 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Later. I needed to post the 4 PM game 1st.

good shit buddy !
                            Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

These are like 2 Unit plays .......

Play #2 & #3

"WNBA" ( )

Indiana Fever -2 (16.50 To Win 15.00)

"CFL" ( )

Edmonton Eskimos +5 (18.00 To Win 15.00)

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
                              X