Golden State Warrior fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State Warrior fans

We got Chris Bosh Jr. with the 14th pick.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8KRal8WSTU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-CRtna5iDFc&feature=related

Comment

thanks for the updates Big----appreciate it

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

If he turns out to be as good as Bosh, then I would say you got a steal at 14...

Comment

Did Seattle have the worst fucking draft in NBA history? WTF were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Did Seattle have the worst fucking draft in NBA history? WTF were they thinking?
            you mean Oklahoma Supersonics?

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
              you mean Oklahoma Supersonics?
              That's why I'm pissed!

Comment

They did absolutely nothing to help Durant

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                  If he turns out to be as good as Bosh, then I would say you got a steal at 14...
                  He'll probably be more of a SF than Bosh, but he's athletic, can handle the ball, shoot, block shots, he was a steal at 14

Comment

I suppose it doesn't matter that all 3 of our future big men are all skinny and left handed. Mully must have a thing for the lefties.

This kid definitely has talent but he doesn't even weigh 200lbs yet, we basically got another Brandon Wright. But B wright is gonna be great one day so hopefully this kid can add some strength and be nothing like O'Bryant.

How do you feel about Baron? I'm ready for this to be his last year. Give Monta and Beids Barons salary and we can either let monta run the point or find someone in the free agent market or both.
                    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                      I suppose it doesn't matter that all 3 of our future big men are all skinny and left handed. Mully must have a thing for the lefties.

This kid definitely has talent but he doesn't even weigh 200lbs yet, we basically got another Brandon Wright. But B wright is gonna be great one day so hopefully this kid can add some strength and be nothing like O'Bryant.

How do you feel about Baron? I'm ready for this to be his last year. Give Monta and Beids Barons salary and we can either let monta run the point or find someone in the free agent market or both.
                      I agree, let Baron play this year and than let him walk. I'd let S Jack walk too, are youth is looking good.

Comment

I suspect Baron Davis will be traded this year to a team in the east---maybe Detroit if the Billups rumors are true, or Milwaukee as they desperately need to upgrade from Mo Williams (how about Mo Williams and Desmond Mason to GS for Davis?--Milw would get better and GS younger and faster

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                          I suspect Baron Davis will be traded this year to a team in the east---maybe Detroit if the Billups rumors are true, or Milwaukee as they desperately need to upgrade from Mo Williams (how about Mo Williams and Desmond Mason to GS for Davis?--Milw would get better and GS younger and faster
                          That would be a steal for Mil (IMO) and make them a top 4 team in the East instantly!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                            Sessions proved he should be starting, Mo Williams should be a bench player. Mason is not that good. I say trade Baron for a young true pointguard or just keep him and let him walk. Those rumors to Detroit are false. The Warriors need Baron's contract to expire so they can resign Monte and Biedrins.

Comment

I'd trade Baron for Stuckey straight up in a second. Dump BD's contract, give Detroit one more shot at it, and get a young pg that would fit great with the Warriors youth movement.
                              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Working...
                              X