• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Gut only PLays" for Wednesday

Yesterday........
    Finsihed 6-1 for + 16.70 units.....5* plays went 3-0....Last 4 days we are
    18-8 for + 32.2 units
    5* Bangers are 9-2.....

4 day mini run going---let's hope it continues....Lock and Load fellows....

Todays plays come from, even less than the 2 minute capping method...... Strictly first glance, gut, and no regard for VIG.....

All are token 1* plays.....nothing stands out for me....
    MLB
    906 Toronto -170
    910 Detroit -170
    920 Houston -155

need to hit at least 2 of 3 to not lose anything....

Lock and Load.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good Luck on the Plays Kapt!!

Comment

I Replied To Your Childish Post In My Thread From Yesterday

Comment

Greek

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        I Replied To Your Childish Post In My Thread From Yesterday

Tell it like it is Greek....you embelish the winners, and shy away from the losers.......

Just tell it like it is, cause it's right there in Black and White....

I don't know who you think you're fooloing/kidding.........Certainly not me......

Comment

Best of luck Kapt!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Tell it like it is Greek....you embelish the winners, and shy away from the losers.......

Just tell it like it is, cause it's right there in Black and White....

I don't know who you think you're fooloing/kidding.........Certainly not me......
            HOW DO I EMBELLISH ???

ON MONDAY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I POSTED THAT I DID BRUTAL

I DONT EMBELISH OR LIE ABOUT ANYTHING

FEEL FREE TO BE MY PERSONAL SECRATARY AND KEEP TRACK OF MY RECORDS -- SEEMS YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS

AGAIN..SHOW ME WHERE I WENT 5-20 OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS -- THEN ALSO POST WHAT ME RECORD WAS FROM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK

YA KNOW KAPT -- YOUR A REAL ASSHOLE

YOU ARE PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE NBA IS CROOKED ??!!

YOU ARE PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I SAID THE U.S. ISNT DOMINANT IN BASKETBALL ANYMORE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS CAUGHT UP ?

REALLY KAPT ? YOU ARE THAT PETTY ??

YOU ACT AS IF I ATTACKED YOU PERSONALLY OR A FAMILY MEMBER OF YOURS

GROW UP AND

Comment

gl wit the gut kapt
              twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Sweep em Kap. BOL to ya pal.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

With you on Houston and Detroit, I need 2 out of 3 too, minimum

Comment

Greek---the Ego King

HOW DO I EMBELLISH ???

ON MONDAY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT I POSTED THAT I DID BRUTAL

you certaily did....used the word Brutal, didn't show actual results (as when you have a good day), which also leads to the fact you knew you were having a bad swing

I DONT EMBELISH OR LIE ABOUT ANYTHING
                    Write up the winners, shy away from the losers by showing actual results

FEEL FREE TO BE MY PERSONAL SECRATARY AND KEEP TRACK OF MY RECORDS
                    will do so at your request--

SEEMS YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS
                    certainly do....Retired Sr Consulting Engineer for Nuclear Power Plants, own my own Consulting Service, semi retired.....just coasting....thank you

AGAIN..SHOW ME WHERE I WENT 5-20 OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS --
                    This is where I erred....I just took a quick look at the Fri, Sat, Sun posts, and quickly added em up.....I stand corrected on this one.....you were 3-10 (-15.90) on Sat, 2-7 (-12.80) on Sun, 1-3-1 (-2.60) on Mon....3 day results are 6-20-1 (-31.30) units.......I only said what I had to say cause you stated you were gonna quit for a while, and I didn't want to let three bad days persuade you to do so....

THEN ALSO POST WHAT ME RECORD WAS FROM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK
                    Irelevant to this conversation as it deals with the three bad days, causing you to possibly quit for a while.....and to quote you, that's in the PAST

YA KNOW KAPT -- YOUR A REAL ASSHOLE
                    Thank you....the Key word here being REAL....not FAKE

YOU ARE PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE NBA IS CROOKED ??!!
                    NOT SO---you have your beliefs, I have mine, I just thought, and still do, that you went overboard with it.....

YOU ARE PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I SAID THE U.S. ISNT DOMINANT IN BASKETBALL ANYMORE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS CAUGHT UP ?
                    You once again, extract, and twist what you want from previous statements.......At one time, the USA was 81-1 in Baskets....Is that dominance.....I questioned it, and then, you stated the others were catching up, and besides, that was in the past.....I also said, yes, others were catching up, but the USA is still Dominant in Baskets.....PAST records show so...

REALLY KAPT ? YOU ARE THAT PETTY ??
                    If you say so.....according to you, I'm also "White Trash".... what you think of me....

YOU ACT AS IF I ATTACKED YOU PERSONALLY OR A FAMILY MEMBER OF YOURS
                    Not at all----just like to see things in proper perspective, and people not be led to believe other things exist, that in actuality, they don't.....I would have like to have had you on my College Debate Team, you can twist anything.....you probably should apply to some PRETZEL factory for a Job....ha ha

GROW UP AND
                    Pot calling the Kettle Black here.....you're the Egotist, not me....have a nice day Greek....pick some winners for us.....you're da best

Comment

good luck my friend
                      dave - vgf
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                        Pot calling the Kettle Black here.....you're the Egotist, not me....have a nice day Greek....pick some winners for us.....you're da best

umm -- look at my post from about 10 days ago -- i said I was going to be quiting soon back than -- way before my " 3 day bad streak"

pretzel factory??? -- I built two succesful business on my own after being a district manager for one of the most succesful restraunt chains in chicago

whatever capt -- your the egomaniac - you are an irritating petty childish man that dosent know when to shut his mouth

Comment

Can I break in for a minute?

GL Kapt
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

umm -- look at my post from about 10 days ago -- i said I was going to be quiting soon back than -- way before my " 3 day bad streak"
                            How many more dramatic quotes re you quitting are you gonna refer to.....10 days ago----according to you that's in the past, and doesn't count.....

pretzel factory??? -- I built two succesful business on my own after being a district manager for one of the most succesful restraunt chains in chicago
                            well now, to quote SNL, "Isn't that Special".....I'm glad for ya....love to see anyone succeed....

whatever capt (that's Kapt with a K--Geez, do you ever pay attention)-- your (thats you're, Mr. success) the egomaniac - you are an irritating petty childish man that dosent know when to shut his mouth
                            ahh----thanks for even one more description of me.....petty childish man, white trash, irritating, etc.....boy you got em don't you....

Comment

Good Luck tonight Kap!
                              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X