Clear All

• MLB Wednesday---Play The Hot Team, Day 2

MLB YTD 18-15 +5.71 units
    2* 1-0 +2.0 units
    1* 17-15 +3.71 units

Faves 6-1 +5.78 units
    Dogs 12-12 +2.08 units
    Totals 0-2 -2.15 units

I won with the Twins, somehow +144 dogs, last night as they beat the woeful Padres. Two very live, and hot, dogs tonight.

1* Royals +106
    I love this one and almost made it a 2* play. It is astonishing KC is a dog because nothing points to a Rockies win. KC is the hottest team in baseball, winning nine of its last ten and four in a row while Colorado has lost three in a row. How in the world can a last place team in the inferior NL be a road fave? The AL was 10-4 last night and is now 106-76 in interleague. While Aaron Cook has a good W-L record he's been hit hard in his last three starts.

1* Twins +119
    There's no way I'm getting off this bandwagon as the Twins are dogs again despite winning seven in a row and nine of the last ten. Yeah, Maddux is pitching for San Diego, but so what? The Padres have lost seven of eight and are tied for the last in the awful NL West, while the Twins are getting close to first place in the AL Central.

AMAZING: I am getting underdog prices on two teams that HAVE BOTH WON NINE OF THEIR LAST TEN and are playing the two teams tied for last place in a division in the inferior National League!!

Opinions only:
    Red Sox
    Pirates
    Last edited by griswold; 06-25-2008, 02:13 PM.

GL Gris, I love the pirates tonight and I was looking at KC this may be the push I need to pull the trigger.

Comment

gl to ya tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

good luck tonight, Grizzle! great call last night!

Comment

Get em gris BOL to ya tonite.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

i got the twinkies last night at +155...thanks for the winners gris!!!

Comment

I still can't believe I got dog prices on these two games.

I've now won six in a row, four of which were underdogs.

Comment

Gris. Congrats on finding and hitting these nice dog plays. I was as surprised as you that K City was a dog at home and I did play them too. Your two dogs plus my Giant's would have made a great parley.

Comment

Great job Gris... your on fire keep it goin

Comment

Get cake Gris

Comment

Working...
                      X