No announcement yet.

Picks For Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne.....shut down this Kap/GG thing would ya?

2 valued members battling w/ no one stopping it......

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
      Wayne.....shut down this Kap/GG thing would ya?

2 valued members battling w/ no one stopping it......
      maybe my aunt can assist u she runs a daycare, gotta love both callin eachother childish just stop and look how stupid u both are actin...good luk tonite wayne
      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

good luck wayne!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          College World Series
          -----------------------

I had Georgia in game 1 and Fresno St in game 2 for a nice payout. Now it's the final game 3 and i really think the pitching advantage tonight goes to Fresno St. Both starters will be working on 3 days rest but the better "Prospect" is pitching for Fresno.There is no doubt that they own the hottest bats coming into this game too. Give me the impossible dream and Fresno St to Win the Title!

"Triple" ( Units)

Fresno St ML ---> +120

GOOD LUCK
          Great pick!!! You know I was on them to win. It's unreal to see my Bulldogs win a National Championship. Great day for Fresno!!! Nice job with the pick!

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            College World Series
            -----------------------

I had Georgia in game 1 and Fresno St in game 2 for a nice payout. Now it's the final game 3 and i really think the pitching advantage tonight goes to Fresno St. Both starters will be working on 3 days rest but the better "Prospect" is pitching for Fresno.There is no doubt that they own the hottest bats coming into this game too. Give me the impossible dream and Fresno St to Win the Title!

"Triple" ( Units)

Fresno St ML ---> +120

GOOD LUCK

Nice call Wayne!!! Thanks for the winner and you had it spot on about the pitching!!
            $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

nice calls on your grand slam picks and your college baseball pick tonight!!!!!!! your a true gentleman for giving out solid picks day in day out. thanks for your input. congrats on your new life with your wife.
              THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
              your word is your bond

Comment

Thanks guys!

My local closed up shop for 6 weeks and he headed out to Vegas. He said he was going to close up after the College World Series ended and take a break/vacation. The great thing was that he let me wager on anything using the lines at Wagerstreet or WSEX. I have not had an online account because he started letting me do this about 2 years ago. I really don't think i will go and open one back up again just for 6 weeks of action. I'll take the break with him i think. I'll still be here to terrorize you guys and i'll post some plays if i like them. I'll probably only post the Grand Slams or plays i really, really like though. One good thing is that i "Stung" him good last night and ended with a BANG!!!!!

Comment

good calls on the College Worl Series Wayne....you nailed em all......I personaly thought Ga's bats would do better....

refreshing to see such an underdog pull it out.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X