is it possible?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    That ball served up by Santana hasn't happened in almost 40 years!
    That's a meaningless that because of interleague play.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      I grew up a Mets fan but I haven't watched a single game and for the most part could care less about them. I can probably count on a single hand how many of their games I've watched in the last 5+ years.

I guess it's the same as saying THE PATS CAN'T ALLOW THE GIANTS TO BEAT THEM. But guess what? They did. To suggest any human can't allow anything against another human is ignorant.

Upsets happen every day frank. The last time a A.L. pitcher hit a GS was in 1971 and PLEASE don't say it is for lack of ab's. Since inter league and the WS, they have had a ton of chances. You have to keep that ball low in the zone there with the bases loaded and make him chase it. You can't serve one up in the zone and let him swing freely at that. Wright made an error, yes ... but Santana had a horrible inning and he capped it off by giving up a horrible pitch. That is on him. Is he a great pitcher? Yes, i've said that already in this thread but Samtana was struggling in that inning big time and to blame Wright for the HR and everything else is also very ignorant on your part.

Comment

And yes, you are right, the Patriots cannot and should not have lost that game!!!

Comment

The Mets better show some life and Win for me today!!!

It's fucken Seattle for christ sakes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            The Mets better show some life and Win for me today!!!

It's fucken Seattle for christ sakes!!!
            Why in God's name would you put money on that team right now?!?!?!?

BOL but they BLOW!!!!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Why in God's name would you put money on that team right now?!?!?!?

BOL but they BLOW!!!!

Because John Maine --->

Comment

Working...
              X