twins
      twins over
      chisox

And yes, I am tooting my own horn. Been a while

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978
        i need winners tonight

goin to work now, will check back later on

not tryin to toot my horn but I went 7-1 in the day games, losing with Oakland 2-1....as for tonight my winners are Houston (also think this game goes over 9.5) , colorado, and i'm loving the rays with shields@home trying to sweep the cubbies with a rookie on the mound who hasn't done well on the road (0-3, 5.79 era, .299 opp ba), and especially indoors (0-2, 7.45 era .341 opp ba) good luck with the plays tonight

Comment

nice hit kb always acceptable to toot your own horn after a nice day time 3 teamer

Comment

Nice work DDP! Good luck on the night ones! I think I'm going to take my profits and be happy, or play the Rockies

Comment

thx bro....or you can bet against your cubbies team and setup a win / win situation

Comment

i dont give two flying fucks what the cubs record is. everytime i watch them, they cant do the simplist fucking things.

down 1-0 on an unearned run (of course), and have 1st and 2nd, no out, and pop up the fuking bunt. fuck these guys.

Comment

haha, big double! i knew the flammatory post would do the trick!

Comment

Working...
                  X