Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys If You Feel Bad For Being A Degenerate Gambler Dont Be So Worried Listen To This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flarendep1
    Its a wonder that any work ever gets done

Library runs, Panera runs LOL

Get a local bookie fellas, much easier!

This hread is hilarious
    I have a local also but I can get more bets on the computer and once I put my money in thats all I can spend.Bookies will let you keep digging a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      TRYING TO USE MY WORKS WI-FI WORKED ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO THEN THEY PUT A BLOCKON IT
      It doesn't work, because its your works WI-FI.

Comment

I have to admit, I went into a medical library, at a major hospital and used their computer while I was waiting for my aunt who was having an operation. I remember I lost every bet that day and figured I deserved it.

Comment

I am a degenerate in a different sense. Once I had a nice piece of ass lined up. I also had a big bet going on the Hawkeyes. We were drinking and having fun game was at the half. We started to get it on . The game was close and I had huge jack on the game. I knew the 2 half was ready to start so I hit the power button on the remote and the game was back on. I hollered go Hawkeyes as they were about to score.. She said what are you doing. I replyed rooting for the home team. To my suprise she didnt get mad but started screaming go Hawkeyes. I was amazed but happy won the bet had a fantastic piece of ass.

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
            I am a degenerate in a different sense. Once I had a nice piece of ass lined up. I also had a big bet going on the Hawkeyes. We were drinking and having fun game was at the half. We started to get it on . The game was close and I had huge jack on the game. I knew the 2 half was ready to start so I hit the power button on the remote and the game was back on. I hollered go Hawkeyes as they were about to score.. She said what are you doing. I replyed rooting for the home team. To my suprise she didnt get mad but started screaming go Hawkeyes. I was amazed but happy won the bet had a fantastic piece of ass.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

bump for public libraries !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

UW-Oshkosh used to have a bar named "the library". Most parents were so proud to hear their kids were at the Library every night
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I just hate having to wait for ever to get on the computer at the library. Can't use it anymore anyway b/c I owe a book from 6 years ago and can't find it.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I am thinking of getting a Blackberry phone with Internet
                    capabilities. Wouldn't this solve this issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                      I just hate having to wait for ever to get on the computer at the library. Can't use it anymore anyway b/c I owe a book from 6 years ago and can't find it.
                      LMFAO! Just pay for the book you cheapskate

Comment

Originally posted by pake
                        I am thinking of getting a Blackberry phone with Internet
                        capabilities. Wouldn't this solve this issue ?
                        Was thinking of this also...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Was thinking of this also...
                          They have cell phones in Canada? Who knew

Comment

Working...
                          X