tiger -370 vs rocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiger -370 vs rocco

i see tiger around -370 couple offshores i dont have account anymore my local wont have this but i just cant see tiger losin after that last putt id bet tiger HUGE if i could
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Rocco was 300-1 to win the tourney. I'd bet Tiger at 4-1

Comment

Agree, lay the WOOOOODDDSSS!!! I think he should be at least 5 to 1.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

I Already Have Abet On Tiger At +400 To Win The Us Open Should I Back It Off Some And Put A Little On Rocco At +275 To Me That Does Not Sound Like A Good Bet
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          I Already Have Abet On Tiger At +400 To Win The Us Open Should I Back It Off Some And Put A Little On Rocco At +275 To Me That Does Not Sound Like A Good Bet
          Let it ride...to take a guy who was +3000 to win the US Open at only +275 holds no value at all IMO....Tiger should get er done...I need him too but I have him @ -180 cause I took him yesterday morning so hopefully he takes some pain ailing meds for that knee...geez....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Agree, let it ride, you will have it locked up early.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              Agree, let it ride, you will have it locked up early.
              yea I hope he has a nice comfortable lead going into the back 9 so I dont have to stress it down to the wire like I did yesterday...and please dont fucking start with a a double bogey and a bogey this time Tiger for christs sake...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I wouldn't count on Tiger being a lock. It's like the tortoise against the hare. Rocco will be out of trouble all day long but not very long. If Tiger has any trouble with his long clubs, Rocco has a shot at taking it....

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

wish i coulda got a bet in...wasnt easy tho i only saw tiger was down one w. 2 holes left must been wild finish couldnt watch it what a great tourney
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                  X