Screw all you nay sayer's!!!

Great Win Jr!!!

This one is for YOU KB!

... and i had him @ +900 too!

Comment

I am just glad I got a 6th place finish from David Regan
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        ... and i had him @ +900 too!

To bad your -1300 every other week betting him
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
          To bad your -1300 every other week betting him

Really? Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy. Thanks for bringing me down after hitting a nice one. Good to know you're here for us.

Comment

and for the record, i think i've only played and posted 8 Nascar races this season and used Jr as one of my 4 choices 4 times. I guess that puts me up about 5 units on the season playing Jr. but who's counting right?

Comment

dont let anyone bring ya down...nice hit bud
              Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
              2012 Record
              NCAA FB 0-0
              NFL 0-0

Comment

Really? Thanks for the vote of confidence buddy. Thanks for bringing me down after hitting a nice one. Good to know you're here for us.

Sorry, man. I was just joking, I really don't know how many times you bet JR. It was really more of a stab at JR not winning. I didn't mean anything by it.

Nice Hit. Glad he finally came through for everyone (expecially KB). I am gonna miss the funny threads started my Dale Jr Can't win though.
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Comment

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!

Comment

Perfect place to end the streak on Father's Day! Love it for Rick and Dale Jr

Hell, I might as well call in sick right now

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Perfect place to end the streak on Father's Day! Love it for Rick and Dale Jr

Hell, I might as well call in sick right now

That was AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!
                        We could only wish.

Comment

CONGRATS TO JR AND CREW!!!

Comment

Not to say what anyone meant because I truly dont know but IMO I dont think Maiken meant that as a knock on you Wayne...more like a knock (joke) about Jr.......both of you guys are quality I dont think anyone meant malice.

BTW congrats on the nice lick....if I am not mistaken though didnt you tell LDawg why does he pick Biffle (because he never wins) but when I look at your picks I have been seeing Biffle in there recently..any specific reason for this? Did the guy win one and I missed it or is his car very fast and you think he is due?

On a side note in that fantasy league I am trying to trade ARod and KB I offered you the first deal if you are interested...if not I understand.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                              Not to say what anyone meant because I truly dont know but IMO I dont think Maiken meant that as a knock on you Wayne...more like a knock (joke) about Jr.......both of you guys are quality I dont think anyone meant malice.

BTW congrats on the nice lick....if I am not mistaken though didnt you tell LDawg why does he pick Biffle (because he never wins) but when I look at your picks I have been seeing Biffle in there recently..any specific reason for this? Did the guy win one and I missed it or is his car very fast and you think he is due?

On a side note in that fantasy league I am trying to trade ARod and KB I offered you the first deal if you are interested...if not I understand.

PEACE

There are 43 drivers that race every week Ronny. I usually take 4 of them. There are many guys i have taken that have given me nothing in return. As far as meaiken goes, it is really between me and him, not you. If he wants to rip on Jr than have at it. Just don't include nothing but money i may have (but didn't) lose on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X