Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Howard with not 1 but 2 HR's tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy
    , but Mike acts like this team has no faults...he is the biggest Homer on BC, by far...every Philly team is untouchable...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      I am enjoying it, but Mike acts like this team has no faults...he is the biggest Homer on BC, by far...every Philly team is untouchable...lol
      Major Nutjob,

At what point did I say this team or ANY Philly team has no faults????? Just because I'm not asking for Ryan Howard to be traded every other night I'm a Homer lol. You're a fan when it is convienent for you. Your post tonight is a perfect example. The Phillies are 3rd in the league in runs per game, second in HRs, and first in runs scored yet because they only scored 2 yesterday the offense sucks and your point is proven . Like Wayne said enjoy the fact that this team is in first and playing well. I'm sure if they lose today you will be asking for J Roll to be cut, Utley sent to the minors, and Hamels traded.

Signed,
      Homer

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
        Major Nutjob,

At what point did I say this team or ANY Philly team has no faults????? Just because I'm not asking for Ryan Howard to be traded every other night I'm a Homer lol. You're a fan when it is convienent for you. Your post tonight is a perfect example. The Phillies are 3rd in the league in runs per game, second in HRs, and first in runs scored yet because they only scored 2 yesterday the offense sucks and your point is proven . Like Wayne said enjoy the fact that this team is in first and playing well. I'm sure if they lose today you will be asking for J Roll to be cut, Utley sent to the minors, and Hamels traded.

Signed,
        Homer

Now that's funny!

Comment

Working...
        X