Fridays Plays With My First Mlb GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Plays With My First Mlb GOY

Well Guys -- Just A Heads Up B4 U Jump On Ths --its Been A Brutal 2 1/2 Weeks For Me.

If This Game Dosent Hit I May Hang Them Up In A Bout A Week Or Two Until College Foots Start

Its Been An Awesome Year But In The Last 2-3 Weeks I Have Given Back Nearly 30 % Of What I Have Won Since Sept - If It Dosent Correct Itself In The Next Few Weeks , Im Gonna Hang Them Up For The Summer Before I Give Everything Back

With That Said

20* Cinci -115

Be Back Later With A Couple More Games

Gl !!!

Sorry Guys -- That Should Say :

10* -- My Baseball Plays Are Half Of What The Other Sports Are

Comment

I like it

Comment

GL buddy
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

gl with the play greeek unfortunatley im on the other side. harang - masterson pitching matchup heavily favors boston anyway good luck tonight..theres still time to double up on the world champs!

Comment

gl greek but that said raining here may not play storms still coming later but i hope your right cause cincy is terrible not to be negative like i am but they just won last nite gl

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
              gl with the play greeek unfortunatley im on the other side. harang - masterson pitching matchup heavily favors boston anyway good luck tonight..theres still time to double up on the world champs!
              Damn man...why couldnt you just say G/L. I dont agree with you but G/L. Coldness there.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid
                Damn man...why couldnt you just say G/L. I dont agree with you but G/L. Coldness there.

PK
                whats the diffrence between what he said and what u posted at the end of my thread yesterday ?

Comment

Cinc against the World Champs with Harang's ERA his last three starts 9.39. Even without Ortiz, and Vartiek and Youkilis not expected to start, everything says Boston to me, except for one thing, Cinc. is favored and the line keeps rising to now -125.

Good Luck GG, you might have found the biggest trap line in a long time.

Comment

It wasnt meant mean spiritedly. It was more of a personal comment that ended up in your thread since I was thinking about it and that was the thread I happened to be in at the time. I respect your handicapping. Most of us have been on a cold streak lately and I didnt mean to rub it in. But his was blatantly calling out your pick. I was simply commenting on my own pick though in your thread. I will try to refrain in the future. Sorry.

PK
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Good Luck Gman I have been colder then a well diggers asshole myself.

Comment

Gl With The Biggie Greek
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck, GG!

Comment

3* Atl + 35

3* Kc + 30

3* Col + 50

3* Fl + 40

2* Tor -35

2* Mets -40

Gl !!!!!!!

Comment

gLLLLLLLLL GREEEK HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AT WORK BUT ANYHOW REALL SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOST THIS WEEKKK NOTHING HARDER THEN LOSING SOMEONE U LOVE
                              GLLL TONIGHT ON YOUR BIGGY
                              GETER DONE PEACE
                              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...
                              X