Hey Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

I THINK STU FEINER IS FINALLY DONE! WENT TO HIS SITE. HE SEEMS DOWN AND DEJECTED! HE SAYS HE LOST TWO MILLION DOLLARS ON THE LAKERS LAST TWO GAMES! HE IS GIVING EVERY GAME AWAY FREE ON THE SITE UNDER HIS PROFILE FOREVER! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? are you saying that because we can now fade his picks for FREE?

nice promo bud

Comment

I wonder whether he did that out of the goodness of his heart or because he realizes that no one in his right mind would buy the picks from him at this point anyways.
      It is interesting he claims he lost $2 million when there have been several documented interviews over the past few years where he has stated he NEVER bets because he has no control when he starts losing.
      He can say what he wants but believe me, if he starts winning again, he will find a way/excuse to start selling his picks again, if not under his OWN name, than under the name of a made up capper.
      Just remember also there are a number other cappers on that site, and thus being the deceptive person he is, there is a lot more than what first meets the eye here and he will find a way around his "good will gesture."
      Stu may be a so-so capper (at best) but he is also very slick and deceptive, and you cannot trust just about anything which emanates from his mouth.
      Last edited by savage1; 06-13-2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X