Yankees line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees line

I saw a number where 85% of the bets placed have been on the Yankees so far. Does anyone else think this is pretty optimistic seeing as it's Joba's first road start and he hasnt shown much yet. He was at least minimally effective in his last start at HOME against KANSAS CITY. Now he's playing a better team on the road and is going to have to hit on top of it?

THOUGHTS???

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Originally posted by poskid
    I saw a number where 85% of the bets placed have been on the Yankees so far. Does anyone else think this is pretty optimistic seeing as it's Joba's first road start and he hasnt shown much yet. He was at least minimally effective in his last start at HOME against KANSAS CITY. Now he's playing a better team on the road and is going to have to hit on top of it?

THOUGHTS???

PK

I AM PLAYING HOUSTON AS WELL.ANOTHER THING TO THINK ABOUT IS THAT YANKEES PLAYED A LATE GAME YESTERDAY AND PROBABLY DID NOT GET TO HOUSTON UNTIL SOMETIME THIS MORNING.WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF JOBA TRAVELED WITH THE TEAM OR LEFT EARLY FOR THIS START.GAME WAS OVER AT 1:30 EST AND THEY HAD TO FLY FROM OAKLAND TO HOUSTON FOR THE GAME AT 8:05 EST
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
    X