No announcement yet.

Let The Kobe / Jordan Comparisons End Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're wrong Kapt....it was the BAD play of the lakers offence that LOST them the game rather than the good play of the celtics defence that won this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      While I agree on the whole Kobe thing, perhaps we should give Boston's defense some credit???? Just a thought....

Give that defense ALOT of credit

And to those "experts" that said the Lakers had a better bench than the Celts ; they know as much about basketball as they do about fixing a rocket booster on the space shuttle
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        OR GET AWAY WITH EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS LIKE MJ DID

MJ TOLD HIS WIFE TO STFU -- KOBE CRIED AND BOUGHT A 300,000 RING
        I believe that RING cost him 4 million!!!

Comment

AHHH FUK HIM TOO

THAT FAT FUK SURVIVED AS A DOMINATE PLAYER BY GETTING ALL THE CALLS -- DUDE COMMITED 86,000 OFFENSIVE FOULS THAT WERE NEVER CALLED ON HIM ( WHICH ARE BEING CALLED ON HIM THE LAST 2-3 YEARS WHEN HE IS OLD AND SUX)

ANOTHER OVER RATED PIECE OF SHIT -- AKEEM SMOKED HIM IN SHAQ'S PRIME

Now we are talking HAKEEM "THE DREAM" OLAJUWON was INCREDIBLE...he dominated like no other in his time...carried the team offensively, defensively, emotionally, physically and anything else u can think of that ends in ly...He truly was a one man show, i cant remember a player with a worst supporting cast to win the championship...i miss watching that man take it to the best centers of the NBA and embarrass them including, Mourning, Ewing, Robinson, Shaq, Mutombo, etc...back when the league had legitimate centers...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
            EXCUSE ME THREEJACK...this is bettorschat

we DO NOT praise teams for playing well but instead we ONLY curse teams for sucking...

geez

I have not seen too many people, and I don't mean just on BC, ripping Phil Jackson. I will admit, I can't stand the guy..BUT, he is at home, has arguably the best player in the WORLD on his team, a 24 point lead and he can't find a way to win??? This guy is a by product of MJ/Pippen & Shaq/Kobe.... Perhaps he can win a title when he doesn't have the top 2 players in the game? Go back to hanging on the beach and bangin' the crap out of your boss' daughter, you fraud!!!
            Last edited by Three Jack; 06-13-2008, 11:59 AM.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I respect Boston's defense and they have a lot to do with what happened last night and all series long. BUT - MJ would eat this defense alive.

I think Kobe really ought to be ashamed of himself, as far as I'm concerned he just really shook the claim that he is the 2nd best player ever.

I now truly believe that Lebron will leave more of a mark and a stronger legacy as the 2nd best player ever.

Comment

I would say that Tim Duncan could have and would have been pretty damn good 15 years ago. He is more in the mold of that era then the me first attitudes, bang my fist on my chest, shoot the 360 reverse scoop shot instead of throwing to my wide open teammate players of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
                  I respect Boston's defense and they have a lot to do with what happened last night and all series long. BUT - MJ would eat this defense alive.

Of course he would. That is why he is the best ever and Kobe isn't!

Comment

2-13 Shooting

I Saw Him Drive The Lane Once

Jacking Up Shots 2 Inches Inside The 3 Point Line

3 Point First Half

The Rapist Cant Carry Jordans Jock
                    The Rapist? dude please there is no comparison between kobe and mj. kobe has said that plenty of times mj is the greatest we all know that. but kobes prettttttttty fuckin talented! and when kobe retires then we can make our comparisons.

Comment

Bump 4 The Pussy

Comment

Bump 4 The Pussy
                        It is obvious why he isn't driving...the refs have Boston and they hog tie him everytime he drives to drive the lane....
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                        X