Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursdays Plays From The Annointed Whiner!!!! ( Thanks Kapt !!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Plays From The Annointed Whiner!!!! ( Thanks Kapt !!)

early Mlb:

4* Col -20

4* Atlanta + 30

3* Houst + 20 ( Started -- Sorry )

Gl !!

you're welcome grrek.....you earned it....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      you're welcome grrek.....you earned it....
      OK BLIND SHEEP

USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!! USA !!!!

Comment

Thursdays Picks For The Fixed Leauge

9* Lakers - 7 1/2

4* Over 191

Hope Its Fixed My Way Tonight

50 - 50 Chance Right ??

Gl !!

Comment

good luck tonight, Dino!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            Thursdays Picks For The Fixed Leauge

9* Lakers - 7 1/2

4* Over 191

Hope Its Fixed My Way Tonight

50 - 50 Chance Right ??

Gl !!

The only thing i don't get is if it is fixed every night and you have a 50/50 shot of getting it right, how come your units wagered changes on a daily basis? 50% is 50% right? Do you just get more of the "Script" on certain nights?

GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              The only thing i don't get is if it is fixed every night and you have a 50/50 shot of getting it right, how come your units wagered changes on a daily basis? 50% is 50% right? Do you just get more of the "Script" on certain nights?

GL

The script is imaginary Wayne -- its called a joke -- you know it - I know it - we all know it

my unit size changes on how I feel every game -- just like u change ur unit sizes
              Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-12-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Sorry GREEK. I'll try not to ask any more questions.

Comment

The script is imaginary Wayne -- its called a joke -- you know it - I know it - we all know it

my unit size changes on how I feel every game -- just like u change ur unit sizes

not that there isnt a script ... I just dont have my hands on it

Comment

According to your own vote in your own poll, you do think it is fixed. Correct? If that is the case, you and your 50/50 theory is right on the money, therefore i had a question. I thought it was a fair question. Sorry again.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      According to your own vote in your own poll, you do think it is fixed. Correct? If that is the case, you and your 50/50 theory is right on the money, therefore i had a question. I thought it was a fair question. Sorry again.
                      whether it is fixed or not you still have a 50 -50 chance of covering the game

your either on the right side of the fix or the wrong side - i dont understand your question

I wagered more on Game 3 because the lakers were coming home

I like this game a tad less because Garnett and Pierce did nothing in game 3 and the lakers still only won by 6 ( although Odom and Gasol didnt show up either )

The units are a confidence thing

Comment

Like OVER too...good luck.
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

whether it is fixed or not you still have a 50 -50 chance of covering the game

your either on the right side of the fix or the wrong side - i dont understand your question

I wagered more on Game 3 because the lakers were coming home

I like this game a tad less because Garnett and Pierce did nothing in game 3 and the lakers still only won by 6 ( although Odom and Gasol didnt show up either )

The units are a confidence thing
                          I bet Boston small tonight but for some odd reason, i think this could be the game the Lakers Win by 15+. I think the C's next best chance will come when most desperate for the win in game 5. I just have a weird feeling Boston might have a big letdown tonight after game 3 and the trip west. I bet Boston small just for rooting purposes but this game could be scary for fans of the Celtics (IMO). Believe me though, i hope i'm wrong!

Comment

Gasol and Odom did nothing either. I think the lower line and close game 3 may suck some people into Boston tonight sending the game BIG the other way. We will see i guess!

Comment

Blowout City. I should have pounded the Lakers!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X