Tuesday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night

Not a lot of time so I will be just posting plays with a bit of reasoning.

NBA
    Lakers -9......................4*
    Lakers over 195'.............3*

Here are a few reasons why I am playing the Lakers, although I thought everyone would be on them. I also thought that the line would be around 6-7 but then after seeing 9-10 all day, I see why.

--- The FTs are out of whack and that will change tonight. Boston has shot 35 +38 while the Lakers have shot 28 + 10. That is 73 - 38, which is double. With a star like Kobe, a coach like Phil, a league like the NBA, how many more FTs will LA shoot tonight? My guess is at least 20-25. This will also send the game over the total.

--- Teams heading home down 2-0 are undefeated this year.

--- The Lakers have had no answer so far and have looked confused until that 4th quarter last game. This said a lot not only for confidence but look for Phil to go with a smaller line-up which will give Kobe more room.

--- I still can't get the Hawks and Cavs beating the visiting Celts. The LAkers have twice as much talent as both those teams combined.

--- I also think that they have the better coach and the proper adjustments (other to my point above with the smaller lineup) will be made.

--- I will also stick with the trend that the Lakers are undefeated at home in the playoffs so far.

--- At what point do the Celtics get a bit fatigued as they have gone the distance in the first 2 series and played a tough Detroit team?

MLB

Cards +120....................3*
    Angels -120...................3*

I apologize for no rotation numbers Kapt but I am in a time crunch.

Good luck tonight.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

good luck ZEIB
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

BOL tonite buddy. Enjoying the storms?
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good Luck buddy ....

Comment

Good Luck Tonight Buddy
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12