Finals Prop Bet (Kobe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals Prop Bet (Kobe)

Kobe over 44.5 pts, rebounds, assists....

Does this seem like a steal to anybody else? I know boston has done a great job on him and I think that will continue for the most part in this series but we have to remind ourselves that Kobe is the most fierce competitor in the NBA today and he is not only focused on winning a championship but building a comparable legacy to his airness.

He totaled 42(11-23fg) in game 2 and only 33(9-26fg) in game 1. However, we do have to believe kobe is gonna get a lot more whistles at home tonight thanks to the crew and phil's bitching.

I also like lamar points and rebounds over 23.5.

What do you guys think? If there is a strong consensus I am thinking about loading up. Good luck to us all and Thanks for your help

I Like It Too Buddy Jump On It Checking Now To See If My Book Is Going To Offer It
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

He may score 44 alone; never mind the points and boards.

I'd play it and i am playing the Lakers -9 1/2 Big.

Kobe's a great player and great players usually respond to situations like this with greatness.

Comment

I just got it at 43.5 -115 at BetJamaica. GL to us
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

First of all....GL with your play.

Second...I suck at Props.

Third...Be careful...in the last 4 matchups Kobe hasn't reached that mark of Pts, Rebs, and Ast's. His totals were 35, 31, 33, and 42 (game 2 finals)
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck 3311

Comment

Thanks guys, I see that griffey but I really don't take the regular season into consideration anymore and we have the angle that he as well as all the role players play much better at home. Means more assists.

I am playing it big. GL to all that join and I'm predicting 37 and 10 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
                Thanks guys, I see that griffey but I really don't take the regular season into consideration anymore and we have the angle that he as well as all the role players play much better at home. Means more assists.

I am playing it big. GL to all that join and I'm predicting 37 and 10 assists.

GL Tornado
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i like it al so took kobe over 30.5 points biggg lets do this!
                  twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

jimmy i like that even more, wish my book offered it. LETS GO!!

Comment

I Just Got Kobe At 43.5 Points Rebounds Assists

Thanks For Bringing This To My Attention I Really Like This One.

Good Eye Buddy
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck tech, thats what this great forum is for. Lets get it....

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                          I Just Got Kobe At 43.5 Points Rebounds Assists

Thanks For Bringing This To My Attention I Really Like This One.

Good Eye Buddy
                          Needed every point, rebound and the 1 assist. Only bet I won last night
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Sorry about this one guys, jimmy and phil good hit.

It was still the right pick though, kobe shot the free throws we anticipated him shooting but shot an embarrassing 11-18. One more and we get the cover.

And phil, it seemed like this forum took a beating yesterday, other than cubs, rockies, and jays not much went according to plan. Today is a new day.

Comment

Working...
                            X