--------
    5*(0-0) (+0.00 units)
    4*(0-0) (+0.00 units)
    3*(1-0) (+3.00 units)
    2*(1-0) (+2.00 units)
    1*(1-1) (+1.10 units)
    ----------------------
    (3-1) (+6.10 units)

2-0 day picking up 3 units on the 3 star and 2.1 units on the 1 star upset!

See ya tomorrow!

GL tonight!!!!

Comment

great job, Dr.! c ya tomorrow!

Comment

may the good side of the force be with you young skywalker !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 06-11-2008, 07:35 PM.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good-morning fellas

Lets get right to it: THURSDAY PLAYS

2*GERMANY/CROATIA OVER 2.5 +135...The way I see it, Croatia will sneak atleast 1 goal past the Germans. They struggled on offence in game 1 but should mesh a little better today. The Germans have the firepower to score 3 so I see this one going over!

2*AUSTRIA +1/2 -145...This Poland team has not impressed and while Austria SUCKS bad they will get a gift goal handed to them by Poland. I think this ends in a draw or a 1 goal Austria win! They are at home (not that it helped the Swiss).

1*AUSTRIA ML +220...See above.

GL today!

Comment

F-in GERMANy better get atleast 1 goal today...2-0 with 25 mins to go and I need one!!!

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now on to the Austians!!! Pull out a win if not a tie!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now on to the Austians!!! Pull out a win if not a tie!

wow pk given in the 93rd minuet austria burys it!
                twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

AUSTRIA GOALLLLLLL in the 92nd minute...while this is a 2* winner there is NO reason my 1* ML bet should not have won because Austria should have been up 3-0 early with easy chances they missed and Poland's goal looked offside but I will take this late late goal and roll with my winnings!

RECORD
                  --------
                  5*(0-0) (+0.00 units)
                  4*(0-0) (+0.00 units)
                  3*(1-0) (+3.00 units)
                  2*(3-0) (+6.70 units)
                  1*(1-2) (+0.10 units)
                  ----------------------
                  (5-2) (+9.80 units)

2-1 day hitting both 2* and losing the 1* for a profit of 3.7 units! Been a winner everyday so far...

See ya tomorrow!!

GL TONIGHT!

Comment

Doc WInn here reporting back for more action! I am going to roll with 4 games this afternoon!

3*ITALY/ROMANIA UNDER 2 +107...This game may be another surprise to the Italian backers and could very well end 0-0. Italy is supposed to have the best defence in the world and I think we see it today!

3*NETHERLANDS pK' -113...This team is clicking at the right time and look like they should take down a France team which I don't see advancing out of this group.

2*ROMANIA +0.5 +136...Like I said, this game may surprise a lot of people!

2*NETHERLANDS/FRANCE OVER 2 -101...I don't actually see how this game stays under and the worst case is a push IMO but if France doesn't show anything again they may get shut out so I am more comfortable with the Netherlands wager!

GL 4 plays all nice size!

Comment

Wow Doc ... Es en friego !! My POS OS does + - wagers , No push in Soccer and they do not offer 1/2 pt lines

Still able to turn a small profit

ROCK ON Brother ....

Good Job !!

Comment

in that case i would still play the netherlands ML (obviously because if i thought they would draw then I wouldn't be betting at a Pkem.....

the ITALY total will be bang on...if they DO beat romania it will be on a late goal to win 1-0.

Comment

Yes ... that's what we did ... plus I went off the reservation w/a small play on Romania ml .

Do you have any futures on Group wins or Championship ? Looks like Espania and Holland are Big Favorites !

Comment

Doc - You picked netherlands pick em, meaning that a draw is a push, dont you mean ML +140?

Comment

I know i took PK....i want the insurance of getting my money back if there is to be a draw!

Comment

But the guy say he doesnt have PK's or +0.5 so i said netherlands ML is still a nice bet!

Comment

Working...
                                X