Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody taking a shot on federer at 3 to 1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody taking a shot on federer at 3 to 1 ?

i know nadal owns him on clay but anybody taking a shot to get back 3 hundred on a hundred dollar wager ??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Big Brown own'd the first two legs of the triple crown, and we know what happened today didn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      Big Brown own'd the first two legs of the triple crown, and we know what happened today didn't we?
      you taking a shot brother,i don't think he has ever beaten him on clay but damn thats juicy odds !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        you taking a shot brother,i don't think he has ever beaten him on clay but damn thats juicy odds !!

I did...but a very small amount. He's the best in the world and you would think he'd get one win at the french

Comment

Consult with Moondog on this one....dude knows Tennis like the back of his hand....he likes the under 39 games I believe in this one....GL brother!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

NADAL ON CLAY-what the fuck can you say-vegas does not give many freebies !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              NADAL ON CLAY-what the fuck can you say-vegas does not give many freebies !!
              i guess they were getting tired of nadal stuck up their ass everytime he goes on clay-RIGHT MOONMAN-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Consult with Moondog on this one....dude knows Tennis like the back of his hand....he likes the under 39 games I believe in this one....GL brother!!!
                Nice call Moondog...there were only 22 games played...under won easily!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X