No announcement yet.

Spark's Picks for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not a friv o lous statement.....

Don't you ever think I don't love ya PAPI.......

cause you know I do.....

Wish I had your patience....just don't....getting old I guess....

Paid my dues more than once, and just don't like any type anti USA comment....whether it be our politics, sports (players), President, Officials (Sports), etc....and all the afore-mentioned have been fired at us....by a Canadian no less....

I've been in 46 States and 19 countries.....actualy lived for a short period of time in each, working on Nuclear Power Plants, and they are all different....

All have their good points, bad ones, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Quakes, Mud Slides, Snow, Ice, Tsunamis, TidalWaves, Death Penalties, Open Market Lynchings (be headings) etc....

One thing you learn though, is you "Learn to adapt to their way of living", or you simply get out....

Same thin re USA.....adapt to their way of living, or stay the hell out of the endeavor you question.....Don't berate, and pretend you or your country is better....

That has never worked, and has initiated/.generated wars.....

I wouldn't come to your house, and say it's stupid to have the Sofa there, the TV here, and your dining room sucks....

Not too polite to me.....Maybe I'm from the Old School, but I like it that way.....

The one thing this younger generation has lost, or never been taught, is RESPECT for other peoples properties, thinking, way of life etc.....

PAY YOUR DUES FIRST.......IMO

I'm through venting now PAPI.....Love ya
    Last edited by Kaptain; 06-06-2008, 07:54 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt I honestly do understand all that ... I am not that far behind you in age ... but I still do not see where Pain was out of line ... sorry ... i just do not see it ... and i certainly do not want the guys to feel they can not express their opinions on this forum ... Just like yourself .. you felt he said something that you did not like and you went ahead and told him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
        This is not a friv o lous statement.....

Don't you ever think I don't love ya PAPI.......

cause you know I do.....

Wish I had your patience....just don't....getting old I guess....

Paid my dues more than once, and just don't like any type anti USA comment....whether it be our politics, sports (players), President, Officials (Sports), etc....and all the afore-mentioned have been fired at us....by a Canadian no less....

I've been in 46 States and 19 countries.....actualy lived for a short period of time in each, working on Nuclear Power Plants, and they are all different....

All have their good points, bad ones, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Quakes, Mud Slides, Snow, Ice, Tsunamis, TidalWaves, Death Penalties, Open Market Lynchings (be headings) etc....

One thing you learn though, is you "Learn to adapt to their way of living", or you simply get out....

Same thin re USA.....adapt to their way of living, or stay the hell out of the endeavor you question.....Don't berate, and pretend you or your country is better....

That has never worked, and has initiated/.generated wars.....

I wouldn't come to your house, and say it's stupid to have the Sofa there, the TV here, and your dining room sucks....

Not too polite to me.....Maybe I'm from the Old School, but I like it that way.....

The one thing this younger generation has lost, or never been taught, is RESPECT for other peoples properties, thinking, way of life etc.....

PAY YOUR DUES FIRST.......IMO

I'm through venting now PAPI.....Love ya
        Hey kapt,

If you don't mind me asking, what Nuclear Power Plants have you worked at and what companies in that industry have you worked for???? Sorry spark for being in your thread, just curious what power plants and what company

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
          Hey kapt,

If you don't mind me asking, what Nuclear Power Plants have you worked at and what companies in that industry have you worked for???? Sorry spark for being in your thread, just curious what power plants and what company

Your welcome in my thread anytime tower ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Your welcome in my thread anytime tower ....

your so damn nice
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Good call on the Brewers. Too bad that fat fuck Mota had the Rockies.
              No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Working...
              X