X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cub Trade Rumours True ???

Im Hearing Harang And Griffey For A Bunch Of Minor Leaugers

That Cant Be Right --- Right ???

Why not? Griffey will be 38 at the end of this season. I doub't its true though.

Comment

As a Cubs' fan, I would like to see that! Not even fro Griff so much as Harang. I know he's struggled a bit this year, but the Cubs need a started bad, and maybe a change of scenary and a winning team would turn Harang around.

Oh, ad Griff is no slouch! Maybe Cincy is just waiting for him to hit #600 in a Reds uni, and then let him go??

Doubt it though. I don't think the Cubs' farm system is good enough to swing this.

Comment

Only if Pie is in the deal somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Only if Pie is in the deal somewhere

Ya couple minor leaguers couple apple and cherries and a pecan

Comment

reds are playing great ball right now dont see them doing anything this early
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
              reds are playing great ball right now dont see them doing anything this early
              Keyword here is now...don't really think the Reds have the fire power to hang all year with the Cubs or Cards

Comment

Its was very true before Edmonds decided to get his head out of his ass.

The Reds were entertaining offers to trade him AFTER Griffey hit his 600th HR.

Pinella is adament about a left handed power pat, and Griffey's name has been talked about.

I personally don't like it either, but I hate Jim Edmonds so anything to get him outta there is fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                X