Joba Chamberlin IMPLODING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    Replacing Torre with Girardi makes about as much sense as swapping new Mercedes even up for a used, beat up Ford Pinto-one of the dumbest moves the Yankees have made in recent history.
    THAT IS AN AWSOME STATEMENT ROLMFAO I JUST EMAILED THAt TO ONE ME BUDDIES LLOL
    I STILL CAN NOT EVEN GET USED TO GIRARDI BEING BEHIND THE BENCH FOR THE YANKS NOR GETTING USED TO TORRE` BEING IN A DODGERS UNIFORM JUST DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT

BUT REALLY SAVAGE THANKS FOR THE GREAT LAUGH
    GLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Joba who?

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        always fun to write guys off after one start.

Exactly....the f-ing bum! They shoud trade him (to the Mets!)!!!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Is he related to "the hut"?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            Is he related to "the pizza hut"?
            Did someone say pizza?

Signed,
            10DimeBry

Comment

Once he stretches the arm out a bit Joba will be very good. Unfortunately for the Yankees his next 3 starts or so will be very taxing on their bullpen. Unless they get quality starts from the rest of their rotation I will be betting against Joba and their bullpen the next time he starts and the game after he starts due to the strain he's gonna be putting on them.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

i find it nuts at the amateurs the yanks have in their pen. i was working and watching game viz live cast on my cell and was amazed at the names i saw pop up out of the pen for the yanks

they need arms NOW
                Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
                X