PLAY WASHINGTON +205
    PLAY TORONTO +130

FRIDAY RECAP
    0-2 MINUS 10.15 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
    88-93 PLUS 16.50 UNITS

A $500 A Game Player Has WON $1,650.
    A $100 A Game Player Has WON $ 330.

good luck with tha doggies tonight, Sandy!

Comment

When things go bad, this is what happens. I have Atlanta in a three team parley. The Mets and San Diego are in. I'm watching Atlanta go into the bottom of the 9th ahead by one run. AND WHAT DO I HEAR. That Atlanta has lost their last 19 one run games on the road. Geez, I feel great hearing that, just as Cinc ties the game. Into the 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        When things go bad, this is what happens. I have Atlanta in a three team parley. The Mets and San Diego are in. I'm watching Atlanta go into the bottom of the 9th ahead by one run. AND WHAT DO I HEAR. That Atlanta has lost their last 19 one run games on the road. Geez, I feel great hearing that, just as Cinc ties the game. Into the 10th.
        Sorry sandman

Comment

running late, but gl sandy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Saturday Recap

This has been my worst week in a long long time. At least I was ahead enough to keep from losing overall, but now I'm ahead by just one play or six units. Three times this season I've been up by over 50 units and three times now, I've given it all back, being down by 7 units at my worst.

To think, I really thought Toronto was a great doggie play. I'm PASSING EVERYTHING SUNDAY and hopefully Monday will turn things around.

SATURDAY RECAP
            0-2 MINUS 10.00 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
            88-95 STILL PLUS 6.50 UNITS

A $500 A Game Player Has WON $ 650.
            A $100 A Game Player Has WON $ 130.

Comment

Working...
            X