2 Friday night picks==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Friday night picks==>

Let's see if we can forget about that disgraceful showing Miami had last night! F. Gore tore his ACL and gone for year...did not matter as the ENTIRE Miami team stunk (not a real word) up the joint (or maybe it was Miami smoking joints that stunk (still not a real word) up the place! Anyway!

TONIGHT ONE MLB AND ONE CFB Pick:

5*==>CUBS -140 (PRIOR/MADDUX)

Throw out all the stats here including Maddux owning the Cubs this year with a micro era against them. Weather is cold and left over rain which will stop by game time. Winds should be blowing left to right with kind of out to right so a lefty hitting advantage tonight. Prior is just plain dominating right now. Like I said with Pettite the lefty dominating the Twins......Prior should do the same and the Braves may have a shot tomorrow for the equalizer.

2*==>UTAH +3 vs. Oregon

Big boost for Utah to have their starting quarterback healthy again. He was quoted in the locker room after the injury immediately that everyone could look for him in the Oregon game! Sooooooooo.....

This should be a shootout. Weatherwise a nice night for football which means this should be a scoring bonanza. Ducks average scoring around 33 a game and give up around 30....Utes score around 30 but are a touchdown better on defense at around 23+! Compile all that with a home field advantage PLUS the fact the OREGON JUST CAN NOT HANG ON TO THE BALL! The Utes defense should cover this one on their second national TV game!

THATS ALL FOR NOW AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GV

NO OPINION ON FOOTS BUT LOVE THAT CUBS PLAY GO CUBS LETS PLAY 2

Comment

Thanks PoBoy

Going to add a smaller play on the OVER!

2*==>UTAH/ORG (O)58

The world is on the under tonight and the running game is supposed to eat the clock to control scoring.....I see ONE half of frenetic scoring in a short burst that may just put 3 TD's up in a span of minutes.....that turnover and defensive scoring usually comes into play with wide open offenses such as Oregon!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X