***NBA Draft Futures Weiners***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctt8410
    Is the Memphis bet still available? I ask because Dorsey measured in at 6'6.25" with no shoes at a pre-draft camp. There's no way a guy that size with his skill set is a first round pick.
    I know he's out, and so if Beasly of the number one spot after his height check, these wagers all bounced huge, glad I got on them early

Comment

I Still Cant See Why Beasly Wont Go First.i Know Rose Is A Great Player But Watching Them Both Play Beasly Was Dominant.guess Thats Why I Am Not A Nba Gm.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I pissed away some juice, betting Kansas over 2.5 (-120) once I heard Chalmers was staying in the draft, he should go in the first round. Essentially I pissed away $20 or $30 but I think the other three are easy winners, So I'll be plus $270 or $280

Comment

Damn would've gone 4-0, but can't complain with 3-0 +$270

Comment

nice job bro

Comment

Rose Of Course

Originally posted by MR Pain
              I wish they put that prop up at my book. take rose ! I wish i could take rose at -150
              they did put it up about 5 days ago, over the weekend and i jumped all over it, I even got it @ -150 just like you did.

Nice hits with memphis and kansas, you were right on.

Comment

see if you can take a prop on the 6th pick the knicks are going to take the italian kid donelli or whatever. D'antoni is in N.Y now, this kid is from italy and he just happens to play the same system d'antoni coached in phoenix. D'antoni is quoted as saying he doesn't like him, but it doesn't matter what he likes, he's not making the pick. Now if someone picks him before 6 all i can say is sorry.

BANG ! i hope you put a little something on that but i don't blame you if you didn't. I waited a little longer than when i posted and got him @ under the 7.5 pick @ + 185.

Thanks for posting too because i never would have looked for draft props. Thanks Big

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                  Damn would've gone 4-0, but can't complain with 3-0 +$270
                  well done, brutha!

Comment

BANG ! i hope you put a little something on that but i don't blame you if you didn't. I waited a little longer than when i posted and got him @ under the 7.5 pick @ + 185.

Thanks for posting too because i never would have looked for draft props. Thanks Big
                    My site didn't have it, but nice call. I always look for these type of props, they're much easier to hit than regular games.

Comment

Working...
                    X