Phillies Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Offense

Some guys on here laughed at me when I said they have a top offense in baseball this year...any questions now?

15 on Sunday, 20 last night and now 7 in two innings tonight

Let me guess, you are a Phillies fan again?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      Let me guess, you are a Phillies fan again?
      I'm always a Phillies fan...I just get frustrated too easily.

Comment

Hitting The Ball Well Again Tonight
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

According to Pimp the Tigers are the best hitting team EVER....end of story

Comment

Detorit Not Bad Either Just Having A Bad Year.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

They are decent...problem is, their pitching sucks and their bats were asleep in April

Comment

red sox have a better offesne
                U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  They are decent...problem is, their pitching sucks and their bats were asleep in April
                  Maybe I misread the thread....thought it said best lineup ever. To me decent doesn't fall in that category.

Comment

Maybe I misread the thread....thought it said best lineup ever. To me decent doesn't fall in that category.
                    He did go off all the pre-season talk that they "should" have the best lineup ever

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                      red sox have a better offesne
                      Phillies have more runs (though slightly skewed by the last 2 games)...when you look at Rollins, Vic, Utley, Howard, and Burrell, I think it would be hard to find a better Top 5

Comment

They lead the league in SOs I think! Dont believe the hype!

Phillies 1-6 is best in the majors as far as Im concerned....the bottom is a little soft but with the first 6 who cares.

PEACE

Comment

I said recent history...I thought they would have the best lineup as far as I could remember and that would be since 87......needless to say they arent a very good team. Just goes to show money spent isnt always a good thing if it isnt spent wisely.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

They lead the league in SOs I think! Dont believe the hype!

Phillies 1-6 is best in the majors as far as Im concerned....the bottom is a little soft but with the first 6 who cares.

PEACE
                            Totally agree though Feliz is actually hitting right now...when Werth comes back and they get the lefty/righty rotation with Jenkins, this lineup will get even better...add the warming temps and it "should" be stellar!

Question is, can Myers, KK, Moyer and Eaton pitch well enough to get this team to 95 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                              I said recent history...I thought they would have the best lineup as far as I could remember and that would be since 87......needless to say they arent a very good team. Just goes to show money spent isnt always a good thing if it isnt spent wisely.

PEACE
                              Lol, see both teams in NY

Comment

Working...
                              X