No announcement yet.

3-0 So Far This Is My Nba Goy Total Love This Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA got the shit end of the stick on a lot of calls at big times in some games this series....I would have been losing my mind if I was Pop. That being said......the Spurs are cooked, and all we are going to hear about for the next two days is Crawford's no call.
    Last edited by KR-V3; 05-28-2008, 12:15 AM.
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=live jive]please fall down... so u should get a call when u flop around even tho its a foul anyway??? kobe would got the foul on the same contact w.o jumpn into other player[

youre right...but kobe is the best in the game and gets differentiated treatment....he probably would have gotten the call at home, but this is brent barry ..nobody cares about brent barry...all i was saying was that he should have forced a call for at least 2 fts......they werent going to give the spurs the game with a call like that...even pop and barry are saying it was a good no call and phil said it was a foul....hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
        please fall down... so u should get a call when u flop around even tho its a foul anyway??? kobe would got the foul on the same contact w.o jumpn into other player
        SOMEONE FARTS OR BURPS WITHING 3 FEET OF KOBE ITS A FOUL

Comment

Tuff Break Bro -- They Call The Foul And You Might Get There With OT

Comment

Originally posted by goldengreek
            someone Farts Or Burps Withing 3 Feet Of Kobe Its A Foul
            There Is No Doubt That Is A Foul I Kobe Is On The Other End...just One More Reason I Can't Stand That Fa**ot

Comment

Kobe gets every call and gets gift calls yet the guy has 2 free throws combined in the LAST 3 GAMES

He has 6 ft attempts combined in all 4 games of this series. SIX!
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

i really dont care bout the loss 37 pts total in 4th killed the bet...u watch a whole game and then it looks like fisher hit rim and then a foul at end on fisher and neither called... i know better than anyone nba means nothin far as wagerin til last 5 mins, u can be up 15 early in game and lose by 15 points...no wonder why nba gets so much criticism people dont wanna watch anymore and u got the fix shit...just be consistent and fair is all u can ask its disgustin
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                  i really dont care bout the loss 37 pts total in 4th killed the bet...u watch a whole game and then it looks like fisher hit rim and then a foul at end on fisher and neither called... i know better than anyone nba means nothin far as wagerin til last 5 mins, u can be up 15 early in game and lose by 15 points...no wonder why nba gets so much criticism people dont wanna watch anymore and u got the fix shit...just be consistent and fair is all u can ask its disgustin
                  true dat

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                    Kobe gets every call and gets gift calls yet the guy has 2 free throws combined in the LAST 3 GAMES

He has 6 ft attempts combined in all 4 games of this series. SIX!
                    MAKING UP FOR THE 33 HE HAD IN ONE GAME AGAINST UTAH AND THE 140 HE HAD IN THE UTAH SERIES

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                      MAKING UP FOR THE 33 HE HAD IN ONE GAME AGAINST UTAH AND THE 140 HE HAD IN THE UTAH SERIES
                      Wow, I just checked and he had 96 FTs in the Utah series...that is f'ing brutal

Comment

sorry guys terrible 2nd half for me
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...