X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well Well!!!!

Kasey Khane = =2 wins

Dale Jr = 0 wins

Looks like i made the right call and got rid of the garbage. I'm so glad Jr is not racing with my DEI team anymore. He was holding us down for the longest time. By the way it looks, Jr nation will be in the basement for a few years because there is no way he is going to beat the "Wild Thing" and Kasey. Tisk Tisk Tisk

Have a goodnight everyone! Will check back with you all later.

Lots of love,

Theresa

LMFAO! Gain some knowledge you dumb fucking prick. Last I checked, Kasey is still driving for Gillett-Evernham racing in a fucking Dodge.

BTW if you're counting exhibition wins like you are with Kasey, it's tied up 2 to 2.

What a fucking embarrassment you are

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      LMFAO! Gain some knowledge you dumb fucking prick. Last I checked, Kasey is still driving for Gillett-Evernham racing in a fucking Dodge.

BTW if you're counting exhibition wins like you are with Kasey, it's tied up 2 to 2.

WHAT A DUMBASS AND IF YOU ARE COUNTING KAHNE'S ALL STAR WIN WE CAN COUNT JR'S TWIN125 WIN
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        WHAT A DUMBASS AND IF YOU ARE COUNTING KAHNE'S ALL STAR WIN WE CAN COUNT JR'S TWIN125 WIN

They are 150(mile)races now and he won the shootout also

Comment

Only an uneducated fool like LoveDoc could be so ignorant to post this. I'd be embarrassed for posting something like this if it was me...

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
            They are 150(mile)races now and he won the shootout also

did you just put on your 88 hat

gotta give Jr. this Of all the teams or players in sports this is the only person me and Vols fan agree on
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Excuse me KBsooner21, but i never mentioned anything about kasey driving for my team. All i said is that i'm glad jr is gone from DEI. On the total wins, hey, i was just getting a little greedy... We will go back to point races.

Kasey Kahne- the real hero in the 8 car= 1 win

Jr nation= 0 wins

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by T. Earnhardt
                Excuse me KBsooner21, but i never mentioned anything about kasey driving for my team. All i said is that i'm glad jr is gone from DEI. On the total wins, hey, i was just getting a little greedy... We will go back to point races.

Kasey Kahne- the real hero in the 8 car= 1 win

Jr nation= 0 wins

Goodnight all

KAHNE DOES NOT DRIVE THE #8 CAR IF YOU WANT TO ARGUEE AT LEAST COME WITH SOMETHING WORTH ARGUING ABOUT DUDE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING A REDS12 WANNA BE IS GONE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RACING JUST TRYING TO GET SHIT STARTED WHERE IS OUR NEW GHOST MOD WHEN WE NEED HIM
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

KAHNE DOES NOT DRIVE THE #8 CAR IF YOU WANT TO ARGUEE AT LEAST COME WITH SOMETHING WORTH ARGUING ABOUT DUDE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING A REDS12 WANNA BE IS GONE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RACING JUST TRYING TO GET SHIT STARTED WHERE IS OUR NEW GHOST MOD WHEN WE NEED HIM

8, 9...so what....it was a freakin typo! All i'm saying is that Bud now has a legit driver

Comment

Reds12 wanna be

Comment

Originally posted by T. Earnhardt
                      8, 9...so what....it was a freakin typo! All i'm saying is that Bud now has a legit driver
                      What a dumb fuck.Talking about shit he don't even know.His dumbass saw the Bud car and thought it was the 8 car

And the winner for "Dumb ass,dont know what I'm talking about, most worthless thread ever" award goes to T. Earnhardt.Whoever did this I gurantee had to Google how to spell Earnhardt

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                        Whoever did this I gurantee had to Google how to spell Earnhardt

For a $1.50 I will tell you who it is ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          For a $1.50 I will tell you who it is ....
                          Does his name start with S and sound like Park You did have to Google it didn't you

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                            Does his name start with S and sound like Park You did have to Google it didn't you

No, not I .... I do not know enough about this sport to even joke around ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

No, not I .... I do not know enough about this sport to even joke around ...

At least you called it a sport

Comment

Working...
                              X