• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL bud, as always

Comment

Boom goes tha dynamite!

Comment

Another solid day Joe, congrats and thanks.

If you dont mine me asking how do you come cap these games? Newspaper? Matchups? Feel? Trends.....just curious because whatever you do seems to work well year after year.

Have another solid one tomorrow one

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Another solid day Joe, congrats and thanks.

If you dont mine me asking how do you come cap these games? Newspaper? Matchups? Feel? Trends.....just curious because whatever you do seems to work well year after year.

Have another solid one tomorrow one

PEACE
          Thanks Pimp ...

Pitching, bullpens, streaks, value in line .... team won/loss record with starting pitcher, starting pitchers WHIP, team batting average verse right and left-handed pitchers, day/night statistics and bullpen era's .....

better teams going for the sweep, fading very poor road teams after a road win ....

bullpens .... The lines on baseball games are mostly based on the starting pitchers, but the bullpens pitch a third of the games.... I watch for an overworked bullpen ... try to play on teams with solid and rested pens....

I use points that I give for each category ... I have been doing this for a very long time ... so I know exactly what to look for ... I always look for value in the dog first ... Try never to lay more than -40 ... if you look I do not think I layed more than -40 so far this year ... don't need to ... many other games on board to play ... never lay more than -50 ... NEVER ...

Hopes this explains a little Ronnie ... thanks again and have a good day ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Thanks Pimp ...

Pitching, bullpens, streaks, value in line .... team won/loss record with starting pitcher, starting pitchers WHIP, team batting average verse right and left-handed pitchers, day/night statistics and bullpen era's .....

better teams going for the sweep, fading very poor road teams after a road win ....

bullpens .... The lines on baseball games are mostly based on the starting pitchers, but the bullpens pitch a third of the games.... I watch for an overworked bullpen ... try to play on teams with solid and rested pens....

I use points that I give for each category ... I have been doing this for a very long time ... so I know exactly what to look for ... I always look for value in the dog first ... Try never to lay more than -40 ... if you look I do not think I layed more than -40 so far this year ... don't need to ... many other games on board to play ... never lay more than -50 ... NEVER ...

Thanks for some of your tips Spark.Keep them coming Bout the only tip I have on baseball is take the other team +11/2 against the Braves every road game.Hudson throws a hell of a game last night and loses 3-2.The Braves have lost more games by a run than anybody.

Comment

Papi

Thanks Pimp ...

Don't forget I use the 2 minute capping method, and then receive my daily e-mails from RJ and "Big ChucK"....these 3 attributes are "CRITICAL" in my capping madness..........

And sometimes, I just call the "Old Kaptain", and get his plays....

as always----great Job PAPI.....you're da best with dem dere baseball plays....

ROOK agrees..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

well done Joe
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Kapt ... hahahahaha

2 minutes is way too long ...

Let me look ... I will be right back ...

Comment

Papi

[QUOTE=Spark]Kapt ... hahahahaha

2 minutes is way too long ...

Let me look ... I will be right back ... [/QUOTE]

Need Air.....Tears on my keyboard.....Ribs hurt.........you're killing me....As Maurice Chevalier would say.."I remember it well".....

Rook agrees again

Nail em again today PAPI...you're da best----love that wicked sense of humor....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

sure fun to follow spark. Thanks as always

Comment

Congrats and thanks

Comment

Thanks Pimp ...

Unreal....amazing....
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X