Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Props I like in the NBA game tonight

***Rodney Stuckey over 14.5 points + assists -110

Stuckey has went over this number the last 2 games. I see him getting at least 25 minutes again tonight shouldering some of the load with Billups leg injury apparently bothering him a bit. He is going to have to help Rip with the scoring and I see him covering the 14.5 with that. Any assists are just a bonus

Rip Hamilton -2.5 points over Paul Pierce -125

Good luck if you play along

BOL with the NBA props for tonight Kyle!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck on tha props tonight, KB! that Rip 1 looks good! who u like for tha game?

Comment

Thanks buddy. You been doing ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
          good luck on tha props tonight, KB! that Rip 1 looks good! who u like for tha game?
          I like the Pissed Ons on the ML but need something to parlay it with Any suggestions?

Comment

I will tag along. Thanks for the post. Good luck with them.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              I like the Pissed Ons on the ML but need something to parlay it with Any suggestions?
              shit, my line is -7, so I'm think'n bout roll'n tha points!

Comment

Nice work KB!

Concern about Billups' hamstring injury has returned, especially because he did not look to attack or score in the first half of Game 3. He was passive on ball screens, passed up wide-open shots, and even failed to attack Rajon Rondo when Rondo had lost a shoe at the other end. Something isn't right with Billups, and the Pistons can't win without his aggressive playing in Game 4. Because Rodney Stuckey is playing well, look for coach Flip Saunders to go to him early if Billups isn't himself.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Geez, way off. Sorry bout that. Stuckey sucked tonight, wasn't very aggressive when he was in there. Billups sucked as well, but Saunders stuck with him longer this game. Rip hits a couple late baskets for my lucky ass to at least get a split.

Comment

These games are brutal to watch

UGLY Basketball, both coaches suck
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X