Coke 600 damn 600 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke 600 damn 600 miles

How in the hell am I suppose to win a 600 mile race. No way in hell I can follow Kyle that long I'll be laps down before I know what happened. Not only that my car never gets better as the race goes on. Man I'm so screwed. Did yall see me last week trying to stay outta the wall and now I have 400 laps to mess up yep I'm done. Looks like JR nation will have to wait another week. Sorry guys. Until next week I'll see ya in the wall.
    KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

Its ok Jr. The people will still love you, it will be everyone elses fault that you are a stiff riding on your dads coat tails who thinks the world owes you something and you are so god awful special.

The excuses have changed,before it was your evil step mother and poor resources (even with bud as a sponsor, notice Kahne this year) and poor equipment, move to Hendrick now that is no longer an excuse and they continue to make up excuses. Now it is the prince of evil Kyle Busch amongst other excuses.

Dont worry, these people will continue to love you, even if you dont have a speck of your fathers ability and instinct. Ky Busch drives a lot like your dad though, from what I have seen
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

A little HARSH there Bill .... kid's got more talent and skill than most WTF you talkin' 'bout . You do see that he IS out performing his two Grade A team mates this year don't you ?

Yep- he shouldn't be given anything because of who his father was but, by the same token you shouldn't take anything away from him because of it either . He had a great teacher ...sez that Sr. showed him 'erthing he needed to know about Drafting by skecthing it out on a table napkin one night .

And , FYI Wildthing drives aggressively exactly the same way that Ironhead did when he came on the seen .

Always needs to be a Villain and a Hero or the shit would be B O R I N G .

Comment

17 Cup wins Bill. 17.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          17 Cup wins Bill. 17.

yeah scene ... thanks !

Comment

17 Cup wins Bill. 17.

0 cup wins in 2 years. 0.

Comment

Put up a grand that he doesn't win one this year big boy. Fucking chicken shit

Comment

Big Boy Bill, put up a grand he won't win a race this year since your puppet doc won't.

Comment

Lets make it 5,000 for 2 wins??? you afraid?

Comment

When backing away from a wager, I like to crank up "Run" by Pink Floyd.

Signed,

LoveDoc

Comment

I thing that these posts by DALEJR CANT WIN are great.

It's all good funny.

KB, stop taking it so personal.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

17 Cup wins Bill. 17.
                        You sure your not a Yankee baseball fan? When the pathetic Yankee fans get in an argument they can't win, this is usually their last resort comment.
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Big Boy Bill, put up a grand he won't win a race this year since your puppet doc won't.
                          The sun shines on a dogs ass once a day, the Yankees win some baseball games, the Knicks have won a few games, the Jets have been even known to win a few. Junior fits right in this group of over priced over hyped high profile losers.

Nah, I will pass
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

You are a pussy just like your buddy Doc

Comment

Another race.....another loss for jr nation!

Wild Thing Again does him up the old poop shute!

Comment

Working...
                              X