Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fridays Mlb ( Dog Lover Delight) And Nba Plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Mlb ( Dog Lover Delight) And Nba Plays!!

mlb

4 Oakland- 40

4* Sf + 55

4* Sd + 30

4* Tex + 50

3* Col -110

2* Pitt + 60

2* Kc + 40

Back With Hoops Later

Gl Buddy Love The A's As Well
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck tonight, D!

Comment

gl greekster

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Greek...

Comment

Dont Like This Game Much At All

4* Lakers - 6 1/2

2* Over 193 1/2

Gl !!!

Comment

GG. Great night playing the doggies. Keep them barking.

I saw this at another site and couldn't figure out why you said you didn't like your Laker play much tonight when I did the opposite and added to my Laker play after seeing this. Now I'm wondering if this was something you posted or not. Regardless, it worked again tonight.

I got this from Golden Greek/Dino on another site.....makes me think twice about my Spurs play.

Some good statistical information from another well respected capper at another site.

"In the NBA playoffs over the last several seasons, NBA home teams are on a 15-0-1 ATS run if they successfully overcame a double-digit deficit at home in their last game against the same opponent. In other words, if a home team, like the Lakers in Game 1 against the Spurs, was down by 10 or more points at any point in the game but rallied back to win, they covered the next game if the next game was also at home. So this "system" applies to home teams either playing in Games 1 & 2 or home teams playing in Games 3 & 4.

In the first round of this year's playoffs, Cleveland fell behind Washington in Game 1 by a score of 30-19 but came back to win, 93-86. Cleveland then won and covered Game 2, 116-86.

New Orleans fell behind Dallas in Game 1 by 10+ points at various points in the 2nd quarter and trailed at halftime, 52-40. The Hornets came back to win, 104-92, and then crushed the Mavericks in Game 2, 127-103.

San Antonio fell behind Phoenix at home in Game 1 by as many as 16 points (43-27) and then rallied to win in double overtime, 117-115. The Spurs then won and covered Game 2, 102-96.

New Orleans briefly fell behind San Antonio by 11 points (48-37) in Game 1 but went on to win, 101-82. The Hornets rolled in Game 2, 102-84.

And now we have the Lakers, who were behind by 8 points at halftime of Game 1 only to see their deficit grow as large as 20 points. But less than an hour later, the Lakers left the Spurs stunned and hurting with an 89-85 loss. So now history tells us that the Lakers will easily cover the spread in Game 2, since the Spurs are supposedly deflated by the blown opportunity while the Lakers are determined to not dig themselves another hole."

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                GG. Great night playing the doggies. Keep them barking.

I saw this at another site and couldn't figure out why you said you didn't like your Laker play much tonight when I did the opposite and added to my Laker play after seeing this. Now I'm wondering if this was something you posted or not. Regardless, it worked again tonight.

I got this from Golden Greek/Dino on another site.....makes me think twice about my Spurs play.

Some good statistical information from another well respected capper at another site.

"In the NBA playoffs over the last several seasons, NBA home teams are on a 15-0-1 ATS run if they successfully overcame a double-digit deficit at home in their last game against the same opponent. In other words, if a home team, like the Lakers in Game 1 against the Spurs, was down by 10 or more points at any point in the game but rallied back to win, they covered the next game if the next game was also at home. So this "system" applies to home teams either playing in Games 1 & 2 or home teams playing in Games 3 & 4.

In the first round of this year's playoffs, Cleveland fell behind Washington in Game 1 by a score of 30-19 but came back to win, 93-86. Cleveland then won and covered Game 2, 116-86.

New Orleans fell behind Dallas in Game 1 by 10+ points at various points in the 2nd quarter and trailed at halftime, 52-40. The Hornets came back to win, 104-92, and then crushed the Mavericks in Game 2, 127-103.

San Antonio fell behind Phoenix at home in Game 1 by as many as 16 points (43-27) and then rallied to win in double overtime, 117-115. The Spurs then won and covered Game 2, 102-96.

New Orleans briefly fell behind San Antonio by 11 points (48-37) in Game 1 but went on to win, 101-82. The Hornets rolled in Game 2, 102-84.

And now we have the Lakers, who were behind by 8 points at halftime of Game 1 only to see their deficit grow as large as 20 points. But less than an hour later, the Lakers left the Spurs stunned and hurting with an 89-85 loss. So now history tells us that the Lakers will easily cover the spread in Game 2, since the Spurs are supposedly deflated by the blown opportunity while the Lakers are determined to not dig themselves another hole."

I thought the spread was a little low -- about 60 % of the public was on the lakers -- made me lower my play on them

Comment

Working...
                X