Online Acct.....??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Acct.....??????????????

Think About Opening A Account With Bodog Are They Ok Or Is There Another Place I Should Go To.... I Talked To Someone At Customer Service And They Said That Its 15-20 Days To Receive Money Through Mail Does That Sound Right

Thanks

Click on the link at the top of the page here. Let them know bettorschat sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by LALVES
      Think About Opening A Account With Bodog Are They Ok Or Is There Another Place I Should Go To.... I Talked To Someone At Customer Service And They Said That Its 15-20 Days To Receive Money Through Mail Does That Sound Right

Thanks
      They accept credit cards which is a plus. Decent book if you play dogs and are just a recreational player.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Really like their site. GL
        redbirds

Comment

Be careful. Several sites right now are terrible on payouts.

Avoid betmania at all costs.

Comment

Thanks Guys Going To Go With Bodog And I Will Tell Them Bettorschat Sent Me.... Wanting To Follow Some Guys Here In Baseball

Comment

Thanks Guys Going To Go With Bodog And I Will Tell Them Bettorschat Sent Me.... Wanting To Follow Some Guys Here In Baseball
              Thanks LALVES

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                Be careful. Several sites right now are terrible on payouts.

Avoid betmania at all costs.

http://www.bettorstalk.com/index.php3?act=menu&page=64

Comment

Dont Mean To Keep Asking Stupid Questions To You Guys But I Call Bodog To Open A Account And They Told Me It Had To Be Send The Money Through A Money Gram Does That Sound Right

Thanks

Lee

Comment

Hey If I Were You This Is What I Would Do .open Acct Up With Bet Jamaica.they Offer A $100 Free Play If You Deposit $100.you Cant Beat That Just Click On The Banner At The Top.that Is The Best Deal Going Right Now
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Dont Mean To Keep Asking Stupid Questions To You Guys But I Call Bodog To Open A Account And They Told Me It Had To Be Send The Money Through A Money Gram Does That Sound Right

Thanks

Lee
                      I used a debit card with them.

Comment

Tried My Washington Mutual Debit Card And Capital One Card And They Said Those Two Banks Do Not Honor Online Gambling....... Wager Street Said The Same....

Comment

Tried My Washington Mutual Debit Card And Capital One Card And They Said Those Two Banks Do Not Honor Online Gambling....... Wager Street Said The Same....
                          They took my local bank debit card. I also used a money gram before. They are real easy to do. Wal Mart sells them. Its electronic so you will be able to gamble within an hour of sending it.

Comment

Yea The Lady On The Phone Said The Same She Issued Me A Account Number And Gave Me The Instructions On The Code And That Info So I Guess I Will Have To Go To Wal-mart And Get One

Comment

Yea The Lady On The Phone Said The Same She Issued Me A Account Number And Gave Me The Instructions On The Code And That Info So I Guess I Will Have To Go To Wal-mart And Get One
                              Did you tell them this site sent you? E-mail me your account # so I can verify that BC got credit, because usually when you open an account over the phone this site doesn't get credit as they don't put it down.

Comment

Working...
                              X