Chelsea VS Manchester U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    Who would you say is the best in the world now?

Kaka ? Ronaldinho ? Messi ?
    messi without question
    and you are rigth beckam was and his the most overrrated payer of all times ,but is not a player more a model lol

Comment

cristiano ronaldo is very good in air game and in free kicks however messi is very superior with the ball on the ground and superior in one on one , i think ronaldo is not very good one on one.

Comment

cristiano today is playing very well and chelsea just scored the luckiest gol in the history of the champions league

Comment

Michael Ballack, Andy Shevchenko, Thierry Henry.... these guys are all studs. Hard to say one is better than the other. Personally I like Henry the best. I think he can control a game when he wants to.
          NFL System - Year 1
          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
          Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
          Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
          Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
          Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            Hard to go against the team with the best player in the world Christiano Renaldo

Go Man U
            Yes they have Renaldo....they basicly rely solely on him....Chelsea has 3 strong players, not the Caliber of Renaldo, but I'll take 3 strong soccer players, vs one super strong one.....IMO

I like Chelsea....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
              Michael Ballack, Andy Shevchenko, Thierry Henry.... these guys are all studs. Hard to say one is better than the other. Personally I like Henry the best. I think he can control a game when he wants to.
              those tree players are done balack never was a great player in my opinion thierry henry yes 5 years ago he was outstanding is old now

Comment

push! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                  that's what i was thinking, don't like much bases today. Don't know if it's available dat but Man pk is -130 and man to lift cup is -140. So I guess to lift cup includes penalty kicks and all that until it's over.

I'm going to play the to lift cup at -140, but the pk @-130 is about the same because if it's tied you push and get it back. I just like final results, no ties for me, not in the championship game.

Good luck everyone
                  WINNER like i said no ties for me in the big game I took em to lift cup @ -140 ronaldo showed up yesterday and that is all that matters to me. I was quite surprised to see a lot of chelsea backers, you guys were scaring me.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                    WINNER like i said no ties for me in the big game I took em to lift cup @ -140 ronaldo showed up yesterday and that is all that matters to me. I was quite surprised to see a lot of chelsea backers, you guys were scaring me.
                    nice hit! i didn't see that -140 to lift tha cup post!

Comment

Working...
                    X