Chelsea VS Manchester U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea VS Manchester U

Well we have the champions league final about to kick off here in 2 hours. wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the game at all. Soccer heads ? where are you ?

I like Man U pk -130

also if anyone has any opinion on the over/under it's welcomed as I have alternate lines i can get o/u 1.5, 2 or even 2.5 but @ -220

who's gonna lift the cup ?

good luck with Man U today, Mr. Pain!

Comment

Man U was pretty sic in Fifa 06! shit, I'll roll'em with you for some early action!

Comment

Hard to go against the team with the best player in the world Christiano Renaldo

Go Man U

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Hard to go against the team with the best player in the world Christiano Renaldo

Go Man U

Comment

yessir, it's on espin duex! that's what i'll be watch'n at twork!

Comment

Man Utd here also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                Man U was pretty sic in Fifa 06! shit, I'll roll'em with you for some early action!
                that's what i was thinking, don't like much bases today. Don't know if it's available dat but Man pk is -130 and man to lift cup is -140. So I guess to lift cup includes penalty kicks and all that until it's over.

I'm going to play the to lift cup at -140, but the pk @-130 is about the same because if it's tied you push and get it back. I just like final results, no ties for me, not in the championship game.

Good luck everyone

Comment

I have Chelsea to win it all at like 7-1 odds. Putting a lil on Man U just to get something outta the deal.
                  NFL System - Year 1
                  Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                  Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                  Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                  Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                  Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                  Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                  Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

Go Man U
                    greek im portuguese and let me tell you cristiano ronaldo is the world most overrated player the guy only plays againt weak oponents , he never ever showed up againts a top team in a big game , in the portuguese national team and im manchester united in big games he sucks why ??
                    because he has top defenders againt him

Comment

i take chelsea they are a far better and balanced team in ofense and defense

Comment

Don't know anything about futbol - but found this on a different site and thought it might help some of you.

FYI... Here's an article regarding the Champions League final in Moscow. Stupid commies have artificial turf and UEFA told them to put natural grass down. This game looks like it's going to be Sloppy as hell! This looks to play to the Under, but you never know with a sloppy field... balls skip much faster off the ground on shots on goal, defenders slip, etc.

Here's what I read: While Chelsea is confident Cole will be fit to play in such a prestigious game, there are fears that the playing surface may not hold up.

The artificial surface at the stadium has been replaced by natural turf on UEFA's instructions. But the first grass surface was so bumpy it was replaced and English groundsman Matthew Frost, called in to create a surface just for this game, had only 15 days to do it.

The result was a surface several different shades of green and light brown with the joins between the different strips of turf clearly visible.

There are fears that the surface will start to break up as soon as the players take the field. When local children carried out a rehearsal on the field less than seven hours ahead of the 1845 GMT (2045 GMT) kickoff, a heavy shower made the conditions even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                          greek im portuguese and let me tell you cristiano ronaldo is the world most overrated player the guy only plays againt weak oponents , he never ever showed up againts a top team in a big game , in the portuguese national team and im manchester united in big games he sucks why ??

I agree to a point -- he does dissapear in big games -- like in the Euro cup but the kid is talented as hell

He just scored on a header as I type this

Comment

BTW -- David Beckham is the most overrated player of all time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                              Who would you say is the best in the world now?

Kaka ? Ronaldinho ? Messi ?
                              Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 05-21-2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X