No announcement yet.

Spark"s Picks for Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bol Joe.....er, I mean MR Joe.....respect to the elders on this site.....

Good job BRO

Keep er up DUDE.....

Nice going Papi----you da man....get em in Pal-o-Mine

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It's been a bad week for some of us, but not you. Congrats on your wins. Keep it going. Oh geez, I just saw you picked Oakland and I did too. No wonder I'm finally winning one. Too bad you didn't play the Giants too. Then I could have won both.

Comment

1 down 3 to go- 5-1 on tuesday you must be jelly cause butter dont shake like that- all my love gc-

Comment

Hey Joe do you think my Jays have any shot of finally making the playoffs this year? I know we have one of the best pitching staffs in the AL but my concern is our offense. Do you think they will be able to squeak in or not this year again. I really hope they can pull it off cause I havent seen Blue Jays playoff baseball since the early 90's and when the hell are they gonna get in geez? Thanks in advance!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Hey Joe,can not wait to have you visit la canada,mi casa is sue casa,we are going to have a blast sword-fighting and watching old star trek episodes-see you soon now back on to topic, do you think my Jays have any shot of finally making the playoffs this year? I know we have one of the best pitching staffs in the AL but my concern is our offense. Do you think they will be able to squeak in or not this year again. I really hope they can pull it off cause I havent seen Blue Jays playoff baseball since the early 90's and when the hell are they gonna get in geez? Thanks in advance!

bump
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Chado1

Originally posted by Chado1
              Hey Joe do you think my Jays have any shot of finally making the playoffs this year? I know we have one of the best pitching staffs in the AL but my concern is our offense. Do you think they will be able to squeak in or not this year again. I really hope they can pull it off cause I havent seen Blue Jays playoff baseball since the early 90's and when the hell are they gonna get in geez? Thanks in advance!

early 90's you say.....when you were about 6-8 years old....

LMAO

How does this team compare to the one you watched when you were about 6-8 years old.....I'm sure you had a good/professional take on their quality at such a young age...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                early 90's you say.....when you were about 6-8 years old....

LMAO

How does this team compare to the one you watched when you were about 6-8 years old.....I'm sure you had a good/professional take on their quality at such a young age...
                Yea I was only about 8...never said I had a good take on them...just hoping they could finally make the playoffs cause I can barely remember the days of Joe Carter, Paul Molitor, Roberto Alomar, Dave Steve, Fielder, etc. etc.

Comment

Chado ...

The Blue Jays are a very good team.... But they need to stay healthy .... If all their pitchers stay healthy, and Alex Rios continues to develop they will be ok .... make it to the WS?? ... I doubt it ... but you never know .... I do feel the red sox are just too good for the Jays over a full season.....

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                    It's been a bad week for some of us, but not you. Congrats on your wins. Keep it going. Oh geez, I just saw you picked Oakland and I did too. No wonder I'm finally winning one. Too bad you didn't play the Giants too. Then I could have won both.
                    You know you will turn it around Sandy ... Keep pluggin away .. you know how to bounce back ... nice and steady buddy ...

Thanks for the nice words

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
                      GL Spark. Thanks to all of your plays, I have quit my 2nd job. I now longer have to work 3rd shift at Taco Bell, but I will miss the free morning burritos.

Comment

relax in here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          Chado ...

The Blue Jays are a very good team.... But they need to stay healthy .... If all their pitchers stay healthy, and Alex Rios continues to develop they will be ok .... make it to the WS?? ... I doubt it ... but you never know .... I do feel the red sox are just too good for the Jays over a full season.....
                          Fuck the WS I just want the playoffs damnit...been about 14 years since they last even made it in...

PS - Thanks for the response..

Comment

Working...
                          X