Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Eastern Conference Finals Prop....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Eastern Conference Finals Prop....

I love this prop especially if you like the pistons. You can bet the pistons when you want to bet them all series and if they end up losing you protect your bet. I can assure you Joe Dumars is in championship or bust mode with the pistons now. Especially after he's watched boston embarrass themselves at times these first two rounds. He know Doc Rivers can't coach a lick either and if Flip loses this series it will be on him.

Bodog...

Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons - Series Props

Will Flip Saunders be fired if the Pistons lose the series?
    All Wagers have Action. max $300

Yes +1000

What is the time frame?

If they lost, and they waited til the start of next year, would the play still be alive?

I don't like it
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

So I take it nobody likes it?

Comment

Boston is favored to win the series. Boston has home court advantage. I doubt either coach could be fired for losing this series, but if one of them was to be axed, I would think it would be the coach who was expected to win, and did not.
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

strange prop....I agree with GrandPa....is there a time frame here, or does it count if he's fired in 2012 ???????????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wooooooooooo

Flip Saunders was fired today, just upset you guys weren't on it with me. I knew JOE D was going to hold flip accountable for his 3rd straight eastern conference finals lost and I woke up $3000 richer because of it.

Comment

Hell of a call bro! Very nice work

Comment

Thanks a lot KB, the writing has been on the wall around Detroit for sometime now that there would be a "blow-up" of this team if they didn't get to the finals again.

When Theo Ratliff was in for the 4th quarter of Friday's clinching loss I knew flip was on his way out

Comment

Working...
                X