X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lester has a NO-Hitter through 8

3 more outs needed!
    g luck

He has been awesome....and if this is not the kiss of death, I do not know what is.....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

i know..wasnt gonna post it but thought, oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
        i know..wasnt gonna post it but thought, oh well...
        I was waiting to see who wanted to hex him....\\2 to go! C'mon Lester!!!

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Lester the Royal Molester!!!!!!

Comment

congrats John..heck of a game pitched

Comment

There must be something to that dirty water in Boston. Two kids in back 2 back seasons with a no hitter. Hughes and Kennedy take notice!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  There must be something to that dirty water in Boston. Two kids in back 2 back seasons with a no hitter. Hughes and Kennedy take notice!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOO!

kid comes back from cancer and tosses a no-no, and sox fans are worried about the yankees. you guys are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                    kid comes back from cancer and tosses a no-no, and sox fans are worried about the yankees. you guys are unreal.

wtf are you talking about? Who's worried ... did you notice the smiley??? I'm laughing at the Yankees. Geez ... what do you care?

Comment

Couldnt happen for a better guy. Not a Sox fan but I feel real good for this kid. Congrats Johnie L!
                      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Who the FUCK is worried about the Yankees????????????????
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

This is great ... could not be happier for him ....

Congrats Lester ... You are a winner

Comment

Molta, its a fair comment. No one said they were worried about them but all you here about are Hughes & Kennedy and they can't miss kids (plus Joba). I don't think anyone in their right mind would trade Lester/Bucks for Kennedy/Hughes....

For the rest of their careers these 2 Sox pitchers will be compared to the Yanks 2....

Comment

Freakin awesome!
                              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X