New Car Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car Sucks!

The new car blows at these 1.5 mile racetracks. How boring was the All Star race? A checkers or wreckers race for a million bones and we can't even get side by side racing?!?! How in the hell can a car that doesn't get tires on the last stop manage to hold off the cars who pitted for 4 and even 2? If you get clean air, it just seems like no one can catch the leader to even attempt a pass. Gets boring watching everyone single file for 500 miles or in the case of this coming weekend 600. Might be lucky to have 5 cars on the lead lap by the end of this thing. I hate to admit it, but I'm almost looking forward to the Indy 500 more so than the 600. Pretty pathetic huh? I hope NASCAR helps these teams a little more on making this car more racy and competitive at these tracks by the end of the year.

I was just talking about this yesterday.Told one of my buddies I was going to see if I could find a prop bet on cars on the lead lap.I figure around 5 to 8 is about correct.The way Kyle was putting them down Saturday night,he might lap the field by himself.Just like Atlanta,Jr. got out in front and put alot down and then Kyle got fast and put most of the other guys down.Make Atlanta a 600 and there might have been 3 guys on the lead lap.Thank God I bet on Nascar and go to the races cause that is the only thing exciting about it these days.

Comment

Atlanta had 13 cars on the lead lap and 6 cars 1 lap down.That means over half the field was 2 or more laps down.That was in a 500 mile race so another 100 miles plus a few more blown engines and it will be in the single digits for cars on the lead lap.We need to find a prop bet on this.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
        Atlanta had 13 cars on the lead lap and 6 cars 1 lap down.That means over half the field was 2 or more laps down.That was in a 500 mile race so another 100 miles plus a few more blown engines and it will be in the single digits for cars on the lead lap.We need to find a prop bet on this.
        Yep, 10 cars on the lead lap at Texas and to my surprise 21 at Vegas. Vegas had quite a few cautions (11) though that saved a lot of cars though.

Comment

6 cautions at Texas and 8 at Atlanta.

Comment

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i want my mommy!!! waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

I was just talking about this yesterday.Told one of my buddies I was going to see if I could find a prop bet on cars on the lead lap.I figure around 5 to 8 is about correct.The way Kyle was putting them down Saturday night,he might lap the field by himself.Just like Atlanta,Jr. got out in front and put alot down and then Kyle got fast and put most of the other guys down.Make Atlanta a 600 and there might have been 3 guys on the lead lap.Thank God I bet on Nascar and go to the races cause that is the only thing exciting about it these days.
              Do you think any of the JGR engine problems that they had during last weekend will roll over to the 600? I know they were experimenting with a few things, but 600 miles beats a motor up. With the so called extra horses that Toyota has been pulling, that could be disaster between the 500-600 miles of the race.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                Yep, 10 cars on the lead lap at Texas and to my surprise 21 at Vegas. Vegas had quite a few cautions (11) though that saved a lot of cars though.
                You take 11 lucky dogs away from that 21 and you right on 10 cars again.The car is great for saftey but when someone gets out front they check out.Look at Kahne Saturday night,he had four old tires to Biffle and Kenseths 2 tires and checked out just because of fresh air.

Comment

You take 11 lucky dogs away from that 21 and you right on 10 cars again.The car is great for saftey but when someone gets out front they check out.Look at Kahne Saturday night,he had four old tires to Biffle and Kenseths 2 tires and checked out just because of fresh air.
                  I couldn't believe it. I also figured Jr would be picking them off one by one being the first car out of the pits with 4 fresh ones and he made minimal ground himself. I was waiting and waiting and waiting for Kahne to fall back and it never happened. I figured Kahne and Johnson were going to be road blocks and those were the guys going to cause the big wreck.

Comment

Do you think any of the JGR engine problems that they had during last weekend will roll over to the 600? I know they were experimenting with a few things, but 600 miles beats a motor up. With the so called extra horses that Toyota has been pulling, that could be disaster between the 500-600 miles of the race.
                    I think they might.It will be the motors they have been running all year from Toyota but I think it's JGR drivers that will hurt the engines the most.18 and 11 drive hard the whole race so they could blow up in the 600 and the 20 is the only one who can kinda pace himself.Don't fall into the trap of betting Kahne this weekend.Evernham was trying out a new motor also and was getting some major horsepower when the sun went down,but they will be using there old motors for Sunday and Kahne couldn't beat the chumps on Saturday while the sun was up.
                    Note to self:
                    When JGR does figure out the motor problems and start using there own,bet them every race

Comment

Hell no, I ain't touching Kahne with a 30 foot pole. Evernham cars suck

Comment

Hell no, I ain't touching Kahne with a 30 foot pole. Evernham cars suck
                        I'm going to jump on the 29 pretty heavy at 26-1 today.He's been pretty good on the 11/2 mile tracks this year and his car always seems to get better as the race goes.

Comment

I'm going to jump on the 29 pretty heavy at 26-1 today.He's been pretty good on the 11/2 mile tracks this year and his car always seems to get better as the race goes.
                          What the hell was up with Burton during last weekend? The announcers on tv didn't say 1 fucking word about why he struggled so bad.

Comment

What the hell was up with Burton during last weekend? The announcers on tv didn't say 1 fucking word about why he struggled so bad.
                            I don't know.I was listening to the scanners Saturday night but now that you mention it he was at the back most of the night.You never know with RCR,they could have used the whole night as a testing session.Think about at the Daytona 500 every year.They have all those practices and they talk about how bad RCR is struggling and then on race day run up front.

Comment

Yep. Took Burton as my longshot Saturday night. Made a pass for 6th right off the bat then went straight backwards and hung around 18th the rest of the night I figured they were experimenting with something, but I never heard anything about it. Harvick ran well, but Bowyer didn't do much either.

Comment

Working...
                              X