Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPERFIGHT-who wins faber vs. little evil-june 1st ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    mr pain,just busting your chops a little,i have some buddys who go to college in the nashville area that are decent fighters,if you would like to check out their skills,let me know when your in the nashville area,they put on exhibitions around town from time to time !!
    my chops have already been busted chung, too late sure let me know when you guys are having those exhibitions. quick question though, are there a lot of BBBJJ and muay thai, or is it more the wrestling/take down type of ground and pound. (all i saw was wrestling when i was there anything else anyone tried looked horrible, i don't even know what they were trying.) check out the armory training camp, that's me. who cares right ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
      my chops have already been busted chung, too late sure let me know when you guys are having those exhibitions. quick question though, are there a lot of BBBJJ and muay thai, or is it more the wrestling/take down type of ground and pound. (all i saw was wrestling when i was there anything else anyone tried looked horrible, i don't even know what they were trying.) check out the armory training camp, that's me. who cares right ?
      pain,to be honest,one of my close friends spars with these guys and he is constantly on me to come over and check them out,i have not personally watched them so can not give you any true answers to their skill sets,was just trying to be nice brother-LATER CHUNGER !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

chungster WLYB

Comment

I KNOW A LOT OF THE GUYS ON HERE ACT NUTTY AS HELL,BUT MOST OF THEM DO CARE-NOW LETS KICK ASS CALIFORNIA KID !!

Comment

pain,to be honest,one of my close friends spars with these guys and he is constantly on me to come over and check them out,i have not personally watched them so can not give you any true answers to their skill sets,was just trying to be nice brother-LATER CHUNGER !!
            I appreciate the niceness (is that a word). I appreciate your info, and for all i know maybe they have come a long way in the last year because all of MMA has. It has been a full year since we were there. I stay on the east coast pretty much exclusively because I have learned that the midwest (like new mexico, and the west like california) are waaay ahead of us.

I'll let you know when we will be in that area, i don't think anytime soon. Thanks chung.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
              chungster WLYB
              roger that red leader IHBD4 !!

Comment

I KNOW A LOT OF THE GUYS ON HERE ACT NUTTY AS HELL,BUT MOST OF THEM DO CARE-NOW LETS KICK ASS CALIFORNIA KID !!
                Many a nut have come into some of the threads I have posted in just to tell me they don't care..............whatever, they do they don't...........usually i'm just trying to offer my help or advice. Now Let's go california kid !!!

P.s chung i put this one in just now and still have the 3 parlays with faber remaining from last night. Just in case your interested.

Faber -350 (i know all my eggs in one basket)
                Torres -450
                Mccullough -350

Comment

Many a nut have come into some of the threads I have posted in just to tell me they don't care..............whatever, they do they don't...........usually i'm just trying to offer my help or advice. Now Let's go california kid !!!

P.s chung i put this one in just now and still have the 3 parlays with faber remaining from last night. Just in case your interested.

Torres -450
                  Mccullough -350
                  GOOD LUCK MR P.,AND HOUR AND A HALF TO SHOWTIME GUYS !!

Comment

PULVER

faber the pretty boy gets beat
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Torres -450
                      Mccullough -350
                      THIS ONE IS REALLY CLOSE ON RAZOR ROB !!

Comment

No

Originally posted by bhs4life
                        PULVER

faber the pretty boy gets beat

any new thoughts on the "pretty boy" ?

Comment

Working...
                        X